SOS someone help me !

Options
Scales isnt moving T.T ive lost 10lbs already in 3 weeks and now in the past week cant get the scales past 76.5kg how annoying is that arrrg!My goal is to reach 68kg..My net calories are 1220,and i eat exercise calories back too,i usualy do one day 45m wii zumba and the next day 20m wii zumba & 30m mini twist stepper i exercise everyday and havent got resting day,my tipical day diet is:

Breakfast:
- 2 fried eggs,toast,10g olivio & 2 mandarins = 466 calories
Lunch:
- 100g broccoli,carrots,corn,yogurt & 30g salad cream = 378 calories
Dinner:
- Weight watchers beef lasagna & choc vanilla desert = 428 calories
Supper:
- Hot choc 200ml milk,3 tsp cocoa,18g almonds & 2 kiwis = 392 calories
Total: 1664 Calories
Burned 444 45m zumba = 1220 calories consumed

Breakfast:
- Ham & cheese sandwich,10g olivio & 1 banana = 458 calories
Lunch:
- 100g broccoli,carrots,corn,yogurt & 30g salad cream = 378 calories
Dinner:
- Weight watchers spaghetti bolognese,2 caramel biscuits & choc vanilla desert = 536 calories
Supper:
- Hot choc 400ml milk,4 tsp cocoa & 2 kiwis = 400 calories
Total: 1772 Calories
Burned 572 20m zumba & 32m stepper = 1200 calories consumed

Any suggestions?I think the food i eat is healthy and i get plenty of exercise so cant figure out why it isnt moving..
Thanks to everyone who posts back ^^

Replies

• sevy88
    sevy88 Posts: 3
    Options
    your body will plateau when it gets used to what you are doing. Trying doing a different set of exercises maybe some strength training(?) to get your body going again... don't worry this is completly normal!!

I've also heard that drinking 16oz of cool water first thing on the moring will also help boost your metabolism!

good luck! you are doing an awesome job!!!!!
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    your body will plateau when it gets used to what you are doing. Trying doing a different set of exercises maybe some strength training(?) to get your body going again... don't worry this is completly normal!!

^^ This!

You should add some strength training to your workouts. Also a rest day might be beneficial.

On another note: you lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks, that is a lot, maybe your body just needs some time to adjust to its new weight. Give it some time!
  • DPulidoo
    DPulidoo Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks :D cant really use weights cause i cant lift anything not so long i had a urachal cyst and they told me not to do weights,so if i like do 15m more each day of zumba and eat more i will lose weight?Cause thats cardio and basically should lose weight, normally i lose weigth fast so i have fast metabolism,i take one omega 3 capusle a day to make up for not eating fish.Do you's think that will make me lose more weigth?Or any other sugestions??
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Youve been on a "plateau" for a week? Um, come back in a few weeks... that isn't a plateau yet
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Youve been on a "plateau" for a week? Um, come back in a few weeks... that isn't a plateau yet

This.

Plus you need to add in weights!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options

Basically
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options

Basically

Exactly ... 2 month plateau over here!
  • DPulidoo
    Options
    So it isnt plateau yet? didnt know that !! Thanks then..

But if i add 15m exercise more and eat those calories i would still have 1220 net calories would i still be stuck ? do i have to like net more cals or something?
  • bailyc
    bailyc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I lose a bunch for several weeks in a row and then the scale stops moving for a couple weeks... then the cycle repeats. And it always ends up averaging 2lbs a week at the end of the cycle. I don't think you should sweat one week of no movement. Just stick to what you are doing and be patient. I have found that measurements can show a loss even if the scale doesn't move. Good luck and congrats on all your hard work so far.

Also, a trainer once told me that you have to do the same workout everyday for about 9-10 weeks before your body can 'plateau.' I have no idea how true this is and I'm no expert by any means but thought I would pass that along. Might be worth researching.
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    All your muscles know are contractions, rest, resistance. They don't know if it's a suit case, sack of nickels, dumbell, kettle bell, bands etc. You definitely need resistance as part of your exercise prescription. If your condition calls for low impact, try water. Aquafit is fun and a great workout. And it is definitely a form of resistance.
  • DPulidoo
    Options
    I lose a bunch for several weeks in a row and then the scale stops moving for a couple weeks... then the cycle repeats. And it always ends up averaging 2lbs a week at the end of the cycle. I don't think you should sweat one week of no movement. Just stick to what you are doing and be patient. I have found that measurements can show a loss even if the scale doesn't move. Good luck and congrats on all your hard work so far.

Also, a trainer once told me that you have to do the same workout everyday for about 9-10 weeks before your body can 'plateau.' I have no idea how true this is and I'm no expert by any means but thought I would pass that along. Might be worth researching.

Ooh thanks,congrats on your hard work too ^^.

Well i will see what happens in another two weeks hopefully i lose something,so if i like plateau after 10 weeks for example if i do the same exercises but 15m longer should that help?or do i have to change exercises?net 1220 calories or more to help?