Anyone from the UK?

Options
LT90x
LT90x Posts: 18 Member
Hey

Im fairly new to the world of MFP, meaning I have very few friends on here for support.

So far following the SW plan I have lost 14lbs in four weeks although I am trying to watch my daily calorie intake for fear of over eating lol!

Hope you're all feeling friendly today :smile:...

& good luck to everyone on the weight loss journey x

Replies

• bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am from the UK
    feel free to add me as a friend

very well done on the loss so far
  • LT90x
    Options
    Thank you.

I've sent you a request :smile: x
  • pinkglitz
    pinkglitz Posts: 28
    Options
    Im from the uk too :)
  • LT90x
    Options
    Doesn't seem to be many Brits around today lol :laugh: x
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm a Brit but living in Victoria BC, but I'm moving back to Edinburgh next year, does that count? :-) I joined about 4 weeks ago and have lost 9 pounds. I am actually doing Weight Watchers but the points sometimes don't make much sense for me, so I find I like to keep the caloric count as well. I can't believe ho easy this app is to use and how large the database is.
  • PinkTreacle
    PinkTreacle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Wiltshire, been doing MFP since march & going well.
    I've an open diary etc so can compare food choices & planning to kick my but into gear on the exercise front lol.
    Will send u a request :)
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi im in uk ive been on here 2 weeks ive lost 2 pound since been on here well done u x:bigsmile:
  • marcharing
    marcharing Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too.

From Bath.
  • Lisheeloo
    Lisheeloo Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm from the UK :) There is also a 'Team UK' group http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk

Good luck and feel free to add :)
  • JamJarJimmy
    JamJarJimmy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also from the UK, please feel free to add me. All the best.
  • NitroS1988
    NitroS1988 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey, us UK folk are very rare indeed, but its great to come across others :) I am currently at 107kg (yes i work in kgs!) looking to get down to as close to 90kg initially then wherever this journey takes me! Good luck with the challenge and feel free to add me for support as we are all in this together :)
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK but living in Australia, still a welsh girl though! Feel free to add me :-)
  • earthwitch
    Options
    Yes, me too. Living in the north of Scotland (though not from there originally). I can't believe how easy it is to record the calorie count of foods. Every other time I tried calorie counting it was such a nightmare looking up everything in a book, and weighing or measuring. This site just makes it so easy. I finding that just before dinner I sit and log in what I plan to eat, then I can check if it goes over, or how much I have left for evening snacks. Being able to adjust my meal plan so easily is what is going to make it work for me.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    UK based in the NW, im online everyday too. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I’m from the UK and new on here too so could do with some friends hehe! Feel free to add me! I may have to take a little nosey on the UK Group thread too…We do seem to be a fairly rare breed on here!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've just joined and I'm from the UK Oh and feel free to add me! That goes to everyone!!:wink:
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, Bolton, North West, feel free to add me!
  • brendajbentley
    brendajbentley Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello from Warwickshire! I'll put the kettle on :drinker:
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.... or anyone else from the uk... I'm from Liverpooooooooooooooooool :bigsmile:
  • LJ224140
    LJ224140 Posts: 2
    Options
    hiya. im from uk too. only joined up yesterday so today is day one.:happy: feeling positive so far am off to the gym soon.:smile: