TurboFire Journey

Options
Hey guys, I see many topics on TurboFire results but I wanted to start one for those on the journey. Whether it be the 14 week program or the 20 week program... or even those doing the hybrid!

I'm currently in week 8 but had to cut back on the cardio due to a stress fracture in my right foot. I've still been doing the Core, Abs, and Lower workouts to try to stay on the program as much as possible without doing more damage.

So far I have lost 1.5 inches on my waist, 1 inch off of my hips and 4 pounds. The weight loss isn't as great as I had hoped so far, but i can definitely see my muscles toning up!

I hope to start Shakeology in August and I'm looking forward to the results I receive while incorporating that into my program.

Feel free to post pics while you're going throughout your journey and add me if you'd like a Turbo buddy!

Replies

• sylversno
    sylversno Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turbo is definitely a great one to see results in a rather short period of time!! Keep it up, you won't be disappointed :)
  • magicmerlie
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 6 of Turbo Fire...it's taken me a long time to get there as I incorporate 2 days at the gym (workout time with a friend and do not do my turbo fire on those days) and minor injuries/illnesses in between. I havent lost a huge amount of weight, but have totally noticed a change in my body and finally feel abs underneath the flubber! :laugh:

I absolutely love the workouts though! And can't wait to see more changes in my body.
  • CrystalX82
    CrystalX82 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love the workouts too! I've never been so excited to wake up and workout! i hope I can keep up with it once school starts up again.
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey I am on week 6 of TF and I love it - weight loss has been slow - only lost 2lbs but I have lost inches off my waist and def feel that I am toning up!! Best wishes to you - I am also thinking about starting shakeology In Aug! - sent you a request so we can support each other!! :)