losing inches off booty!!!!

Options
I've been running, doing lunges, swimming, everything i could possibly think of to lose a few inches off my booty but it doesnt seem to be working!!!!! if anything it appears to be getting a tad bigger. HELLLLLPPPPPP! ANY EXERCISE IDEAS WILL BE AWESOME.

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    If I had that booty, I wouldn't want to lose it! But in all honestly, you can't spot reduce. Losing fat everywhere is the only way to lose fat on the bum. I get good results biking, as it is cardio and also strengthens my leg and butt muscles at the same time.
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Squats. Glute bridges.
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Spot reducing doesn't work. Everyone has a pattern for fat storage that's genetic and for that may be the booty. Have to lose weight overall to see inches off.
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!! i will try those additional exercises to see if it improves! i appreciate the help.
  • TaxGirlxo
    TaxGirlxo Posts: 27
    Options
    Why would you want to lose it??
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I don't want to lose it...just bring it down a inch or two. it's very hard finding jeans/pants bc my waist is smaller so my pants are always fitted on my hips but HUGE on my waist.
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Squats. Glute bridges.

^ This plus the cardio. You gotta burn the fat off to get it smaller but these will keep it tight. :)