new here! Need Friends

Options
I am 18 and i'm aiming to lose about 20lbs, I just stared college so I've been super stressed out, and that's not helping with this weight loss stuff! I thought I was never going to lose this weight but then i found this website i hope it will help!

Replies

• MikaMica888
    Options
    Looks like we are both aiming to lose the same amount of weight! I'm 18 as well, and I am also a university student :) It can be tough to keep weight lose on track with all the late night studying and snacking! Maybe we can keep eachother motivated!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    You can do it, just stick to your guns, LOG ALL YOUR FOOD, and don't forget to drink lots of water. :)
  • ChristieLily
    Options
    I'm 18 as well. I'm looking to lose a little more than 20 lbs, but I'm going in baby steps.
  • bobcooks920
    Options
    I'm 30 and looking to drop more than 20. If I can do it, you can do it!
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, married with kids work and online college student, i'm looking to loose 20 or so...feel free to add me to your friends list!
  • Kmwienke
    Kmwienke Posts: 8
    Options
    Ahh freshman year. Good times. Allow me to be the first to reassure you that it does actually get better (either that or you just learn to handle it better). But that's a story for a different day. =)

That being said. please feel free to add me! I'm also a newbie, and I find that having a support system (read: people to actually hold you accountable) is SO helpful.