Bf%?

Options
Ok so since the scale doesn't move any more, just up 2pounds and back down2pounds I decided to change my goal as to lose bf. according to online systems I'm around 23-24% which isn't bad but my new goal is around 20-21%Just curious what the best method to achieve this is.?? I run HIIT for about 20mins a day and regular run about another 10mins. I lift for about 15mins and circuit train about 10mins(lunges, squats, push ups, crunches,) I eat about 1300cals net and it's about 80% clean. I've never watched my carb intake and I just recently lowered my fruits to only two servings a day more towards the a.m. I don't eat out(maybe subways) all meals are cooked fresh-ish.
I no I should lift longer but it gets boring:( just wondering what sort of cal deficit I should be eating at to achieve my new goal and if I should limit certain foods( not willing to cut carbs maybe lower tho) and I'm gonna try to increase my lifting.
Current stats
119lbs
5'2
Lightly active/sedentary thx!!

Replies

• everet36
    everet36 Posts: 39
    Options
    From your picture you look about 18% body fat.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Are you sure because I'm 19% and your abs kind of look like mine.

However, to answer your question, I dropped from 21% to 19% from doing a kettlebell circuit for eight weeks. The body fat melted off me, lol.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    ^^ Agree with both above. Have you gotten your body fat % taken?? I'm at 17-18% right now. When I started at MFP at 130, I was at 23%.
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    Just online sorces I'm more pear shaped and my thighs and *kitten* still need some work. I'm ordering the lil device this week but otherwise I don't no a place in my area that does it( really small town)
  • Madelinew22
    Options

However, to answer your question, I dropped from 21% to 19% from doing a kettlebell circuit for eight weeks. The body fat melted off me, lol.
    U have a great body j/s :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think your BF % is less than 23-24%, more like 18-19%.
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    Well if I'm about 19% is it safe to try to get lower? I feel like if I really try I can get leaner or something. I tried maintaining and it's boring I need a goal lol
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I would make other fitness goals instead, like run a marathon, or be able to squat a certain weight, stuffs like that.
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    Ya I'm running the 5k they do at thanksgiving in my town and I guess I could try squating more I'm up to 20lbs 20xs I beat my record mile already (9.53min mile) I'll search for new goals thx girls
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

U have a great body j/s :)

Thanks...so do you!! :)