Cardio only?

Options
can you lose weight doing zumba 45m one day and other day 20m & 30m mini twist stepper for everyday without resting day?Or do you have to do weights too?Thanks for replys !

Replies

• leblanc211
    Options
    Weights do help! Not only does it help tone but it also helps in the fat burning process...
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight through diet alone. Cardio and weights help it along, and weights help shape your body.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm by no means an expert but i swear by weight training. I love cardio and step (they are my favorites) but I defintely work in weight training. Not heavy weights, I don't wanna bulk up but just enough weight to tighten and sculpt areas. plus working differnet things into our routine helps the body. good luck to you.
  • KyleDanielle
    KyleDanielle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started my exercise routine with cardio only, and it definitely helped me lose weight. When I started lifting weights, I didn't see a dramatic increase in weight loss, but I've noticed my body tightening up, which is awesome -- I'm smaller, even though the scale isn't changing as much. If you start lifting weights, try taking your measurements periodically, as that will be a more accurate depiction of your body's change.
  • DPulidoo
    DPulidoo Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks to all ^^ will start doing some weights and meassuring to see a difference