My inner thighs don't touch!!

Options
kapzilla
kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
It seems the weight I've lost so far has been in my thighs and butt. YAY! :D

I noticed that my inner thighs weren't rubbing together when I was walking through the store. I got home and looked in the mirror, and actually noticed the difference.

I was in my exercise pants, and the last time I wore them.. I didn't like what I saw at all. Yesterday.. I was blown away! :)

Replies

• tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yay!!
    That is good, I look forward to that - not there yet
    aaahhhh, to be able to walk on a summers day and not chaff (sp?) - looking forward to that
  • fpadojino
    fpadojino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is my dreaaaam! congratulations!
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! I had to chuckle because I can't wait until I can say that. Always nice when someone else says something that you wish for yourself.
  • PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    Mine still do a little bit!!! But I know how good that feels! GO YOU!!!!!!!!
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    What an achievement well done, what exercises are you doing?
  • Xamybrynx
    Xamybrynx Posts: 18
    Options
    Cool beans Hun,I hold my weight on my lower half sadly and remember yrs ago my thighs rubbed that much from wearing shorts that they gave me blisters that's right guys blisters on my inner thighs lol xcx
  • tamtamzz
    tamtamzz Posts: 142
    Options
    You mean they're not supposed to rub together?! Get outta the city!

Just kidding :-) That's an amazing accomplishment, and you should be very pleased with your progress. Keep going, girl!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Congrats! I'm almost there, I can't wait!
  • LyssaMarie120
    Options
    congratulations, tell me your secret lol.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'll touch your inner thighs. Rawr!:wink:
  • kapzilla
    Options

sdfkjhasdlfkjaskldfjasdlfjksdf

OMG NO BRADLEY NO
  • vpw1959
    vpw1959 Posts: 3
    Options
    Several years ago when I was trying to lose weight with a friend we used to have a saying that we were 'aiming for the gap'.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't wait till I can say that! Well done <333
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I saw your title and had to read, as this is my main 'body goal' for myself. I have always had the fat girl rub and I'm over it.

Congratulations!!!!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

sdfkjhasdlfkjaskldfjasdlfjksdf

OMG NO BRADLEY NO

Awwww, come on wife. I love you anyway.
  • LadyOfNightfall
    LadyOfNightfall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't remember the last time mine weren't touching. There's going to be some funky victory dancing over here once I reach that goal! :laugh:

ETA: I, too, am wondering what exercises you've done to improve that area. All the exercises I know improve every part of the leg BUT the inner thigh!
  • kapzilla
    Options
    To be honest I've just been doing cardio really. I haven't been doing this long, but I've been slimming down gradually over the last few months.

Most of my extra weight is in my hips, thighs and butt. My inner thighs haven't been super bad, so it wasn't much that I had to slim down there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!