How many ??

Options
I want to know, How many calories for a good alimentation is good for the breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't want to pass 1800 calories for all my day

Replies

• Modcom
    Modcom Posts: 18
    Options
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    No one knows how you eat but you. If you log for a few days you can make your own adjustments that work for you. It's a learning process.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options

I don't eat breakfast.

As far as lunch and dinner, usually eat a small lunch and save all the cals for dinner.
  • heatheru98
    Options
    It depends on your goals, and how your body responds to certain foods or what foods your are making available to your self. The more meals you eat through out the day the less hungry you will be, and the higher your metabolism will become. If you are wanting to stay at 1800, consider breaking your allowance into 6 meals/snacks ( 300 each) or 4 meals/snacks (450 each). You should also consider how many calories are burned during your workouts as well. I don't imagine you want to go under 1800, and this can easily be done when you combine calorie restriction AND exercise. SO maybe put your self at eating 2100 calories on work out days, and 1800 on days of rest. You also want to look out what your eating post and pre-workout, and what those workouts entail.. Lots of variables... On days that I hit it hard, I save a good percentage of calories for post-workout, eating very light an hour or so before my workout..
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I want to know, How many calories for a good alimentation is good for the breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't want to pass 1800 calories for all my day

It doesn't really matter, do whatever you fancy, as long as they all add up to 1800.

Plan your meals the day before, and play about with it until you get it right.

Sometimes my breakfast is 300 calories, occassionally it's 600, depends on what I fancy, that just means I adjust my lunch or dinner.

mmm,talking of breakfast has given me a craving for scrambled eggs and bacon.
  • magal41
    magal41 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thks every1 that's really helps me