For anyone who doesn't take themselves so seriously...

Options

Replies

• guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm all for living a life worth living, and that includes beer and chocolate :)
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    haha! feel free to add me! :)
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    If you decide to add me, you'll see from my diary that I still succumb to some guilty pleasures. >_>;;;

Let us strive, not for perfection - but betterness. :D (See, making up imperfect non-words here...)
  • tlaker
    tlaker Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i am JUST like you! i want bad things for me that i never had! :P
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
    But I warn you, I REFUSE to drink coffee without sugar......:noway:
  • MrsB724
    MrsB724 Posts: 247
    Options
    Sometimes I stand in the bakery section of the local grocery store and just smell the deliciousness around me.....I don't think I have to log that.

The guy at the liquor store knows me by name and knows I love Blue Moon beer.

I think we could be friends, add me if you like :drinker:
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I eat a lil bit of icecream once a day. always make sure i stay under calorie goal, but come on..who wants to live on rabbit food 24/7 :) feel free to add me.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, personally I'm addicted to Sugar, why go through the calorie burn for my body to turn Carbs to Sugar. I go straight for the end product. Kids on a sugar high have nothing on me.
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    OH Please be my friend! LOL I'm doing the best I can but I have three children and I'm trying to make their summer vacation the best it can possibly be and that makes working out a hard time slot to fit into my schedule. My babies have me all booked up including a 9 day road trip through Colorado, South Dakota, and Nebraska.

I feel like I'm never going to get this whole dieting thing down. I've never been heavy but I broke my back 4 years ago and *BOOM* I'm a chubba wubba now. Hardest part is I don't eat regularly and I never have. I don't eat breakfast, lunch, and I'll be damn lucky if I get dinner yet I'm supposed to get in 6 meals a day now? Where the hell am I going to find the time AND money for that?

Basically I'm going crazy and losing my *OOMF* before I've even started... I need all the help I can get.
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hahaha! YES! youre the kind of friend Ive been waiting for!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I fit the bill.....Disclaimer is in my profile. Feel free to add me.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah...My name is Rhonda and I too am a carb addict..and tend to dip into the dried out mini marshmallows when I need a sugar fix.Please add me:)
  • Anastasia_97
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Feel free to add me (all of u) !!

I'm not great at all.

I don't like junk food but I L O V E chocolate. I used to eat a big chocolate bar every day. Now I haven't eaten one since February. I eat stuff with chocolate and carbs (pasta,rice,potatoes) but only limited portions.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    best opening post ever!

Agreed!!!
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tonia and I love all things dredged in flour and dropped in hot grease until crsipy, golden brown.....I also like pasta, pizza, burgers, mac-n-cheese, ......heck.... I LOVE FOOD!!!! I just try to take it one day at a time. I celebrate when I've done something totally awesome, and I don't feel like my life is over if I have something that is just all around yumminess....

Feel free to add me if you'd like......
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amber and i am addicted to mfp....sending friend request now!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I am entirely too offended by your post! Too many of us are struggling to toomucheatingitus to be made fun of!
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Totally adding you!
  • fluffymcfluffster
    fluffymcfluffster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh, add me! I love Reeses Pieces cereal even though I have not tried it. I mean, with all that sugary goodness, how could it be bad? I do ok with working out for the most part. What goes in my mouth is the problem. I LOVE me some yummy food! I love alcohol too so that increases the bad food that jumps in my mouth when I am not looking...
    I am looking for fun people to go on this journey with. Don't expect me to drop the weight quick, I am on a path to change how I live and it is not going to happen overnight but I am glad to encourage/learn from others along the way...
    Looking for new friends too!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
    But I warn you, I REFUSE to drink coffee without sugar......:noway:

Yes!
    :noway:
    ^ This is to Everyone who says I should drink it black!