60 LBS to lose, any suggestions

Options
Hey all!

Looking to lose 60 LBS here (male, 25, 5'11"). Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone else (male or female) have any suggestions? Any suggestions would be helpful and definitely appreciated! Feel free to send me a friend request as well, need some people to help me keep on track and who I can gain some insight from :)

Replies

• leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump?
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    When I started, I had 60 to lose. Made healthy changes to my diet (thanks to MFP) and lost the first 20. I think the next 20 will only come off by adding exercise too LOL

Have recently taken up bike riding and LOVE it. Also doing some exercise videos and a little weight-lifting.

Good luck!
  • egarcia83
    egarcia83 Posts: 11
    Options
    I've got 60 lbs to lose, my goal is by October...might not be a realistic goal, but I'm going to try. I've been sticking to the calories on MFP and doing heavy cardio workouts 4-5 times a week. I havnt lost any weight...took off a week for vaca...but I am noticing that I feel more energetic and I think I am losing some inches. The main thing I can tell you is don't give up, and don't weigh yourself all the time.
  • doodle470
    doodle470 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in the same boat, but I am a female 5'6" and I too have 60lbs to lose. I just received Insanity in the mail and I am starting it today in hopes that I can get back in shape. I am also looking to lose the weight by October since I will be in a wedding on October 20th.
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, but I am a female 5'6" and I too have 60lbs to lose. I just received Insanity in the mail and I am starting it today in hopes that I can get back in shape. I am also looking to lose the weight by October since I will be in a wedding on October 20th.

I got insanity last week and am starting it either tonight or tomorrow as well!