Hello

Options
:smile: Okay, I finally decided that it was time to lose weight. I had a baby 1 1/2 year ago and I'm 35 years old. I have to admit that I have been very lazy and as much as I wanted the weight to drop off, I did nothing to help it along. As I am trying to get into my clothes I'm realizing how big I'm getting. because they don't fit. :mad: Enough is Enough.. I am ready to get healthy. I am looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Replies

• iwanna35
    iwanna35 Posts: 8
    Options
    :smile: Okay, I finally decided that it was time to lose weight. I had a baby 1 1/2 year ago and I'm 35 years old. I have to admit that I have been very lazy and as much as I wanted the weight to drop off, I did nothing to help it along. As I am trying to get into my clothes I'm realizing how big I'm getting. because they don't fit. :mad: Enough is Enough.. I am ready to get healthy. I am looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
  • shamahn17
    shamahn17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi...Congrats on the decision to be healthier...this is a great place for motivation and support.
  • iwanna35
    iwanna35 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you
  • allikay
    allikay Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, Welcome I started yesterday myself. Well done for making your decision to become healthier. Remember to take one day at a time:smile:
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    Well, the first step was admittin you were tired of it all and you did that so congratulations. This site and all the people here are really helpful. I know when I lost my internet and wasn't able to be on the site, it was hard, but once I got the internet back thats when I saw more weight being lost. You can do it! We all can!!!!:happy:
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome! I have been on the site for a week and I have lose 2 lbs so far. everyone is so helpful. dont be shy to ask any questions everyone helps out around here! congrats. I know you can do it!!! :flowerforyou: :smile: