HI everyone!

Options
Hey everyone, I just wanted to come and introduce myself. I am looking for new friends and a great support system. I have been a member on here for awhile but just recently decided to start seriously using it. I have used Weight Watchers on and off for the past 10 years, it works, but its a little complicated trying to figure out points for certain foods, and going out to eat was always a pain in the butt. I think I will have better luck with MFP.

So about me, I am 28 years old, and live in Michigan. I am a hair stylist and I love it. I am also a certified Veterinary Assistant and Pet Care Technician. If you ever need any advice on hair or animals, I am here to help, and please don't feel bad asking, I love being able to help.

I love all kinds of music, and I love to dance, I have never taken classes or anything and I am probably not very good but I don't care! lol. I am a big hockey fan, I am very dedicated to our Detroit Red Wings, win or lose, I will alway support them and be a fan. I love animals of course, I have two dogs at the moment, a 13 year old Lab Mix, and a almost 8 year old Chihuahua. But I have had almost every pet you can imagne lol. I also like to draw and paint. And I play video and board games.

I am very out-going and friendly, I also love love love to make people laugh, I have a very unique personality and sense of humor. I would love to meet everyone and become friends, so if you feel we will get along please add me as a friend.

Replies

• QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm always up for making new friends so feel free to add me ^-^
  • cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well :)
  • Jelibeen
    Jelibeen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me too
  • SAVVYstylist19
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I sent you all requests!
  • ajlankard
    ajlankard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here! am back after a little "vacay" from watching my calories.. need to get serious:) Love the support system, could use all the friends I can get on here:)
  • sarajoellen
    sarajoellen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Joined yesterday. Would love to have you as a friend. Tell me, what do you know about emus?:laugh:
  • SAVVYstylist19
    Options
    I'm new here. Joined yesterday. Would love to have you as a friend. Tell me, what do you know about emus?:laugh:

What do you want to know about emus? lol
  • StacehRAWRxo
    Options
    Hey guys!
    Im also new to MFP and i would love for new friends and lots of support

Anyone and everyone feel free to add me too!

Thanks <3
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    I am also new. today is my day four which is being a little rough because I woke up feeling sick. I did manage to walk but that is it. I also love animals. My parents have all kinds of animals. All I have right now is a 7 year old pit. I had a new puppy a few weeks ago but he ended up having parvo and didnt make it. I cant wait to get healthy and be able to play with the animals with out getting out of breath in 10 min. feel free to add me. We all need all the support we can get well at least I know I do
  • SAVVYstylist19
    Options
    I am also new. today is my day four which is being a little rough because I woke up feeling sick. I did manage to walk but that is it. I also love animals. My parents have all kinds of animals. All I have right now is a 7 year old pit. I had a new puppy a few weeks ago but he ended up having parvo and didnt make it. I cant wait to get healthy and be able to play with the animals with out getting out of breath in 10 min. feel free to add me. We all need all the support we can get well at least I know I do

Hey there! I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. I am not 100% right now either, I fell bringing in groceries on Monday, and face planted it right into our front door and busted my lip and gum open, and scraped the crap outta my knee, and now my knee is very very sore, but I manged to walk my dog for a little bit today, just to get some activity. I am so sorry to hear about your puppy, Parvo is very hard to treat because you have to catch it right away. It's sad to say but I don't know many dogs who have had it who have survived. Losing a pet is very hard, and I am here for you. Is your pit all up to date on his vaccines? Don't want him having parvo now because it is very contagious. I will for sure add you.
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    I am just resting today and feeling a little better. i think it is allergies and sinus problems.I manged to walk today but I feel there isnt going to be much more activity today. Yes my other dog is up to date on her shots. I couldnt bare losing her too. We had the puppy for exactly a week when he passed away. We tried what we could do but it was to late. MY mom had a dog once that recovered. This puppy was only like 8 weeks old and malnourished already. He fought hard though. Cannon (the puppy) will always have a place in my heart. However 2 days after he passed my mom had baby twin goats so it has helped alot. Thanks for the the sympathy though. It means alot. Some people dont understand that you get attached to an animal even after just a week.
  • Jennrcrum
    Jennrcrum Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me too! :)
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's always good to have more buddies on here :)

I love your hair, btw.
  • SAVVYstylist19
    Options
    I am just resting today and feeling a little better. i think it is allergies and sinus problems.I manged to walk today but I feel there isnt going to be much more activity today. Yes my other dog is up to date on her shots. I couldnt bare losing her too. We had the puppy for exactly a week when he passed away. We tried what we could do but it was to late. MY mom had a dog once that recovered. This puppy was only like 8 weeks old and malnourished already. He fought hard though. Cannon (the puppy) will always have a place in my heart. However 2 days after he passed my mom had baby twin goats so it has helped alot. Thanks for the the sympathy though. It means alot. Some people dont understand that you get attached to an animal even after just a week.

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, I hate that I don't get notified when someone replies, lol. THat's good that your other dog is all up to date. And again I am so sorry about the puppy. Trust me I understand probably 2000%, my dogs are my childern right now. I love my dogs more then some people, lol. And I'm not even joking. I get attached to animals in a second, even ones that aren't mine. That's why working at the vet office was too much for me. But I have always kept up on my certification so I can have the information I need to help out friends and family members with their pets. Baby twin goats!!!! That is awesome, I would love to have a goat, there are so many animals I would love to have, but Steve, my bf, his allergies are terrible. I will though at some point in my life own a horse, it's been my dream since I was in 2nd grade. Well I hope you are feeling much better.
  • SAVVYstylist19
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's always good to have more buddies on here :)

I love your hair, btw.

I added you, sorry it took me a bit but yeah I don't get notified, maybe that will get fixed some day, lol. And thanks We will see how long this lasts, I am always changing my hair. I am currently in the process of trying to grow it out a little bit. But I usually get to the awkward stage and say screw it and cut it.
  • sissysparkles
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is very helpful for me! My nutrionist hooked me up with it! Would love to be friends and keep each other motivated and give good support! Good luck to you!

Sissy