Best workout shoes

Options
Hey everyone
I try to workout 5 days/week and mostly do Zumba and after a workout ( or during the workout) my feet feel sore :frown: . What is the best brand out there? What are you wearing?

Replies

• SergeiKay
    SergeiKay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I try to workout 5 days/week and mostly do Zumba and after a wokout ( or during the workout) my feet feel sore :frown: . What is the best brand out there? What are you wearing?

seems like this would be extremely subjective... i'm using Speedo's hydro thread shoes, relatively cheap, super light, elastic band shoelace. they breathe very well, cause they have meshed walls.
  • KCharron20
    KCharron20 Posts: 105
    Options
    I love my Asics. Great all around workout sneaker. My feet are never sore after a workout!
  • tikyut
    tikyut Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you all. I appreciated it. I will definitely try the Asics
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You should get fitted for a good workout shoe. Everybody's feet are different.

From personal experience: Buy shoes 1/2 - 1 size bigger than you usually wear. Your feet swell when you work out.
    I had shoes that were to small to workout and either my toes fell asleep (when the shoe was tied too tight) or I got blisters (when it was tied too loose).

By the way: I'm running in Adidas Supernova now and ♥ them!
  • egarcia83
    egarcia83 Posts: 11
    Options
    try getting an insole designed for working out, you can get them at most sporting goods stores and the employees should be able to suggest a good one for you
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Go to a reputable shoe store or one thats dedicated to running and get fitted some even have a pretty lax return policy if you dont like them. I heard REI does if you belong to their club its like 20.00 I think. I would not go to a sporting good store to get fitted for shoes. Sorry most those kids make minimum pay and know nothing of underpronate, overpronate or neutral and which shoe is best for your style. Its not only your feet but its your hips your lower back ect ect you get bad shoes you will pay for it. I learned the hardwary.
  • SlowG
    SlowG Posts: 3
    Options
    I wear Vibram FiveFingers Komodo Sports and Vivobarefoot Ultras. Not at the same time of course..