90 Day's with ChaLEAN Extreme & Shakeology!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    this thread sounds like a long infomercial for shakeology.........

yup.
  • Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow, your results are amazing! Congrats :)
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am glad you posted your results, I plan to start ChaLEAN Extreme in a few weeks.
  • DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    this thread sounds like a long infomercial for shakeology.........

LOL!!! what can I say...I love it! This thread is also about ChaLEAN Extreme and my results with this program =)
  • DianaK78
    Options
    Thank you so much! Rye_Bread and nel0311 =D
  • DianaK78
    Options
    You look great! I am glad you posted your results, I plan to start ChaLEAN Extreme in a few weeks.

Thank you so much!! You'll love it =)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! You look amazing!!
  • DianaK78
    Options
    Great results!!! You look amazing!!

Thank you Curvimami!!! :wink:
  • anabearam
    anabearam Posts: 2
    Options
    You Look great!! I just started yesterday with Shakeology + Les Mills Pump.... hopefully at the end of my first 30 we'll see the results. keep it up!!:happy:
  • mpf1
    mpf1 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I agree, amazing !!! My copy of ChaLean extreme is on its way literally!
  • DianaK78
    Options
    You Look great!! I just started yesterday with Shakeology + Les Mills Pump.... hopefully at the end of my first 30 we'll see the results. keep it up!!:happy:

Thanks!!! Les Mills Pump is the next program on my list. You will do great! I have a friend doing this program now and her results are impressive =)
  • DianaK78
    Options
    I agree, amazing !!! My copy of ChaLean extreme is on its way literally!

Thank you!!! Yay! you will love it...Chalene Johnson is possibly my favorite trainer. She just has something about her that makes me want to push harder and lift heavier. I'm so happy for you! =D
  • abouck
    abouck Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am on day 4 of CLE and hoping I have great results at the end! So far I love the program! Tonight is Burn Circuit 3:)
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR POSTED RESULT! Cos other day i had been thought of trying ChaLEAN Extreme and interenesting to look for results now you are useful! GREAT RESULT! You are good for motivate me, hope im going to start to do on next month
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    WOW!! i'm doing ChaLean Extreme finalyl the whole way through with Turbo Fire. I LOVE LOVE Chalene Johnson. I even use Turbo Jam.. but not so much. She is awesome. I tried Shakeology but it messed up my tummy so I took a step back from that.. but otherwise the programs are AWESOME!! I am soo glad to see how it worked for you. You look SOO AMAZING!! GREAT JOB!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    those are great results for 90 days! your before and after weight are almost excatly my goal. My current weight is 135 lbs and my goal is 125 lbs. I bought chalean extreme and will start it as soon as I complete les mills PUMP within the next 30 days.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    check out your abs!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I just finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and am looking for something else to do now. I love Chalene, she is so motivating and fun. I am wondering what this workout acutally is? Is it weights and cardio? Are there a lot of push-ups? I injured my shoulder a while back and cant do many push-ups without re-injuring it. Love to hear about everybody's results, I have quite a few pounds to go still.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!