160's, finally!

Options
I have been battling to get into the 160's for months now and I finally did it today. I was close all the way back in July and I just kept dancing around it, 170, then 173, then 171.5.....finally today, 169.5. Now I am teriffied though of slipping up. I'll have to be PERFECT this week, yikes!

Replies

• erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Well done!:happy: I know the feeling. I too have been in the low low 170s for weeks now. On weigh in day (today) i was 169.2...hope I don't go back up, although I know it is possible!

E x
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Options
    Congrats!:glasses:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am so jealous! I too have been close to the 160's, I just can't seem to get there. I was 170.2 on Sunday and 172.4 today. Maybe I'll hit it by next Sunday.

Congrats to both of you!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    Congratulations! Isn’t it just the best to be down to the next 10s?! I remember my first new 10s. I was ecstatic (even though it was only a 3 lbs. loss).

Last week I was hovering around 171. I did well all week until Sunday. Sunday I ate crap all day (and it was delicious). Well, I must have shocked my system :laugh: , because when I weighed in on Tuesday I was at 167!

Keep up the great work! Can’t wait until the 150s and I will see you there.
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yeah! That's so exciting. It was about two and half years ago that I left the 170s and entered the 160s. It was a great feeling. I remember dancing around my apartment when that happened!!
  • AprilKill
    AprilKill Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well that is awesome feeling, I guess I am dancing around 182, trying to get in the 170's...lol...I am gonna keep dancing hopefully, I will slide into 179 by Thanksgiving....
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, congrats! It's always a great feeling to get into that "next" category!
    Keep up the good work!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are doing great!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Isn’t it just the best to be down to the next 10s?! I remember my first new 10s. I was ecstatic (even though it was only a 3 lbs. loss).

Last week I was hovering around 171. I did well all week until Sunday. Sunday I ate crap all day (and it was delicious). Well, I must have shocked my system :laugh: , because when I weighed in on Tuesday I was at 167!

Keep up the great work! Can’t wait until the 150s and I will see you there.

I ate like crap on Sunday too and it must have done me some good. I CAN'T WAIT for the 150's either. Hopefully my journey through the 160's won't take as long as the 170's did, 5 months, that's ridiculous! See you there!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Congrats, thats great you finally got there!
  • sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    awww good job!:happy:
  • saabrock09
    Options
    Good Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!