And Yet Another Newbie

windygal
windygal Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined MFP tonight.:smile: And seems like a great place to be.
Well I'm new to this site I'm not new in trying to lose weight. I am a Weight Watcher member and that has helped in many ways to keep me on track. (Lost 10# since the 1st of the year) But over the last few weeks I have been trying out some of the other sites for tracking calories and exercise and for whatever reason this one seems easier to count the calories than to track points. Counting the calories, fat, protein, carbs, and sodium has made me aware of how much stuff is hidden in the process food.:mad: It is now my mission to read every label and make the choice if it is worth eating. So my goal is to eat a more balanced diet (less carbs) and exercise A LOT more since I sit a computer 95% of my day.

Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning! Hope to see you all on the boards!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• windygal
    windygal Posts: 2
    I just joined MFP tonight.:smile: And seems like a great place to be.
    Well I'm new to this site I'm not new in trying to lose weight. I am a Weight Watcher member and that has helped in many ways to keep me on track. (Lost 10# since the 1st of the year) But over the last few weeks I have been trying out some of the other sites for tracking calories and exercise and for whatever reason this one seems easier to count the calories than to track points. Counting the calories, fat, protein, carbs, and sodium has made me aware of how much stuff is hidden in the process food.:mad: It is now my mission to read every label and make the choice if it is worth eating. So my goal is to eat a more balanced diet (less carbs) and exercise A LOT more since I sit a computer 95% of my day.

Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning! Hope to see you all on the boards!:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome windygal, love the name.

Great to have you here this is an awesome site.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Welcome Windy!
This discussion has been closed.