365 Days of sticking to this plan!!

Options

Replies

• mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    Options
    love it!! great job! and so true what you said!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love your legs!
  • GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    Great job!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Oh and for the record my weight as recently gone up, but my measurements continue to go down. So PLEASE do not put a whole lot of stock into what the scale says!!
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    awesome job,you look GREAT!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Great job! I love your legs!

Thank you!!! I am quite proud of how they look again! Back in high school ZZ Tops "She's Got Legs" was very popular. An upper classman would sing it when I passed him in the hallway. I am so proud to have my legs back!
  • jrusharound
    jrusharound Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm on day 467 today & I remember day 365! Great milestone! Keep it up!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!!!
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh and for the record my weight as recently gone up, but my measurements continue to go down. So PLEASE do not put a whole lot of stock into what the scale says!!

THIS^ is what it is all about! Sometimes that scale lies because it doesn't know the difference between fat and muscle. I've been at a standstill for awhile but my clothes keep getting too big on me! LOL ....I'm getting into clothes I never thought I would wear again and some I couldn't wear before! Keep up the great work!! :drinker: Hats off to another 365!!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This is so just what I needed to see today! Thanks for sharing :)
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    Cheers!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Congratulations on all that hard work paying off! You are an inspiration!!!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Thanks for the common sense reminder today. That this is a journey and not a race. You look great and I would love to have your legs. What kind of exercises did you do to get them looking that great?
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Thanks for the common sense reminder today. That this is a journey and not a race. You look great and I would love to have your legs. What kind of exercises did you do to get them looking that great?

I think what mostly got my legs back into shape is running. I started with the Couch to 5K app just over a year ago and am currently using the Ease Into Bridge to 10K app. I also bike ride, do yoga (Rodney Yee DVD's and Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown) and also do 30 Day Shred by Jillian.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've done an amazing job and you look great.
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, great motivation for lifestyle change :happy:

When I saw your pic I said 'wow' husband asked what I said so I turned the screen to him and he just said 'wow' too..he's watching football so to get any response you must look amazing :laugh:
  • purebliss24
    Options
    thanks for the motivation! you look incredible
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Yowza!! Nice work!!
  • chrissy28
    chrissy28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!