24 day ADVOCARE Challenge Day 3 need advice

Options
:cry: So i'm doing this cleanse anyone else do it ? I'm on day 3 and NOTHING has happened whatso ever is that normal? is it just not working what's supposed to happen here? I see all these sucess stories online about it working so great for everyone else..What about me!

Replies

• jenkaym
    jenkaym Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Stick to the diet and water intake and you will get results. I usually start to feel a difference around day 4 or 5 when doing the cleanse. The first few days I tend to feel bloated and that gets discouraging. I just got done with the cleanse last Weds. and I feel so much better!! The first time I did the 24 day challenge I lost 9lbs. Good luck and stick with it!!!
  • magip
    magip Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes i am sticking to it, that's exactly how i feel bloated and tired :/ Hopefully by day 4 i'll start to feel better. Not to be gross but when did you start having bowels? I'm was told they would be more frequent and they are the same.
  • jenkaym
    jenkaym Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I usually stay pretty normal but I think I feel better once I start with the probiotics in the a.m.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!