July 2 start - 90 Day Challenge on Facebook

Options
Hey all,

Looking for some people to join me in a closed group on Facebook for a 90 Challenge. Please track your food here but I want the group to be on Facebook.

1. Why do you want to be in the group?
2. What workouts are you doing?
3. What are your goals?
4. What is your nutrition like?

I am looking for some REALLY motivated people who will stick with it for the full 90 days. I am also looking for some people to maybe take on a new challenge like a new workout. Have you done P90X, TurobFire, TurboJam, Hip Hop Abs, something like that? If not, what are you doing? Have you looked at your nutrition? Can we talk about it?

Would you consider a small group with just a few people so it can be really cozy and you get to REALLY know the people in the group? If so, maybe we can create a lot of small groups as that works much better for accountability.

Are you going to stick with it?

Let me know and let's get you going!!

Jo

Replies

• Jennrcrum
    Jennrcrum Posts: 3
    Options
    Totally in!! I'm very excited!
  • jenpeterson96
    jenpeterson96 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to try it.
  • Jennrcrum
    Jennrcrum Posts: 3
    Options
    Do you have the FB group up yet or still waiting for responses?
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Power 90 on 7/2 and CANNOT WAIT! I'm hoping that following an exercise routine will help me to become more accountable for my exercising and make it part of my daily routine. Also, I"m going to try to follow some meal ideas they have listed in the booklet!
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I might be in a position for something like this. I may not be as chatty as some.
  • aliciar876
    aliciar876 Posts: 32
    Options
    Sounds good I'm in
  • JWolf7911
    JWolf7911 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Healthymom207
    Healthymom207 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just started a hybrid program of Turbofire and Chalean Extreme. Would love to have a small challenge group to work with. I love sharing all my activity and food logs everyday. I get alot of people asking me for tips and love giving motivation,.....it keeps me motivated. Let me know if your interested in adding me to your group.
  • brandylina
    brandylina Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i'll try. i'll be trying out DDPYoga.

Why do you want to be in the group? I start a 30 day challenge at work on the 2nd and i'm looking for people to help hold me accountable as well as keep me motivated.

2. What workouts are you doing? currently nothing. i'd like to start my DDPYoga dvds.

3. What are your goals? to lose 20 pounds and be eating a lot cleaner.

4. What is your nutrition like? absolutely dreadful. also, i am a vegetarian
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    this is exactly what I am looking for. I just posted on my home page on MFP that since I failed at my last mini goal I can not egt back on track. this is an answered prayer. Please add me to the closed Facebook group. I am in for the 90 days. I will have to see if I can get my hands on a program by Monday July 2. Thanks!!!!
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jo. I started MFP and working out seriously back in October of last year. I was very motivated to get into shape in time for my wedding this August. I was doing 30DS and some Kinect workouts at home, and New Rules of Lifting For Women at the gym, and commuting to work by bicycle. I got much stronger, and lost 21 lbs and several inches by early this spring. Then, we started having trouble at home, and my workouts slowed down. Recently, the wedding was cancelled and the relationship ended. It's been a roller-coaster, and I stopped eating right, stopped working out, and stopped logging food. I was too sad to get up early enough to bike to work. I gained 7 pounds.

I am trying to start fresh again, and do this for ME this time. This is my second day eating right and logging food, and my first day back at the gym. A 90 day challenge could be just the thing to get me back up on the horse again. And doing it on Facebook would be great, because I can log on to that on weekends on my phone, while I often cannot get on MFP on weekends.

Thanks for arranging this.
    Tracey
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Can you all pop me an email at jobrandes@overactivelife.com and I will write you back this evening. I just want email addresses so when I'm at work it looks like I'm working.

Hehe.

Thanks for the responses.

Jo
  • momX3kane
    momX3kane Posts: 11
    Options
    I would love to!!!! I look forward to it!
  • amandask66
    amandask66 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1.I would love to be part of this. I need support and motivation!
    2. Currently cardio (either elliptical or treadmill) 5 days a week and resistence training (with what I have available at my house) 4 days. I'm willing to try new things but they have to be things that I can do and have available at home (gym membership is not possible right now)
    3. I want to tone up, lose weight and add lean muscle. I put 20 pounds as my goal for MFP but I'm really more interested in how I look than what the scale says so it may require more or less.
    4.My nutrition is decent I think I have the most problems on the weekends. Would like to be part of a group to discuss and compare nutrition info.
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Emailing :)
  • jobrandes
    Options
    Hey all, just add me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/jojo76 and make mention that it is for this challenge and I'll add you to the group.
  • jobrandes
    Options
    And I think we are closed now! Yeah.