Need some help / guidance

Options
Just a brief introduction before I get to the problem..

I've been obese since I was 18 years old or so. I was heavily into sports before that and then once I got into college all that kind of came to and end and things started spinning out of control.
Been lurking around here most of the time trying to pick up bits of information and knowledge to help me achieve my goal. I'm 5' 10 and 236lbs with around 29% body fat. I'm hoping to get to 195 and a body fat of <18%. Currently my BMR is ~1500 and my TDEE (according to fitbit) is 3000 on average

Out of desperation I started the HCG program 4 months ago and lost 20 lbs from 255 but figured it was extremely unsustainable to keep losing weight in this way and didnt seem like a healthy way at all. So about 4 weeks ago, a light bulb went off in my head and I decided to make a lifetime effort to lose weight, be healthy and get strong the right way.

For about 4 weeks now, I strength train 3 x week + cardio and 3 x week double cardio, eat clean 90% of the times (my diary is open for suggestions), keep my carbs / fat low and maintain a high protein intake. On paper it really looks like I'm doing all the right things, working out hard, ensuring there is calorie deficit to ensure weight loss the problem is MY WEIGHT HAS NOT BUDGED IN THE LAST 4 WEEKS and I've lost very little in terms of inches. I have noticed increase in strength and a little muscle definition.

This is not going to be an excuse for me to quit, but based on my diary and what I wrote above, I'd really like to get your views on this and what I could possible tweak or modify to ensure that I meet my goals.

Thanks so much for your help..my apologies for the long read if you did get here..

Replies