Negative Calories Question

Options
Okay I need help. I am pretty thick and when I work out I burn normally 500 plus calories if not more. So yesterday I burned 1134 calories and with eating 5 meals my net calorie was still negative. How to do I move my numbers into the positive. I dont like reading....you are not eating enough calories....blah blah blah....but I want to lose this weight the healthy way. ( I have a heart rate monitor and fitbit just in case you wondered about how I got my calorie burn).

Thanks

Replies

• sunnybunny5us
    sunnybunny5us Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Are you losing weight now? According to your ticker it looks like you are doing good. :happy:
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have stalled...i Have been at the same weight for a while, so that I though that by increasing my exercise maybe it would change.
  • sunnybunny5us
    sunnybunny5us Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When I exercise more, I don't get that message I only get it when I don't eat enough to begin with. Are there different settings?
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I have stalled...
    Define "stalled." Are we talking about 1 week, 2 weeks, or a month?

Increasing your exercise only works if you don't eat back all the calories. You can always out-eat your exercise. 30 minutes of exercise can be wiped out with just a big spoonful of peanut butter. (Mmmmm tasty peanut butter) Personally I would try more exercise with the same calories or cut back a bit on eating calories burned and see if that changes anything even if you just do that for a few days. One thing's for sure, you won't gain weight with this experiment. Still not sold on increasing calories when you're stuck. That just doesn't make sense to me. It's simple math. Calories in - calories burned = weight added or lost.