Hello!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Billy and I joined about a month ago. I'm a transfer from fitday. I've lost about 25 lbs so far, with another 10 or so to go. I'm trying to get back to the weight I was in my early 20s. 170 lbs is more than a physical desire for me. It will be an emotional milestone. In my late 20s, I blew up to about 226 lbs and felt horrible about myself. I slowly trimmed down to a little over 200 through exercise alone. I started seriously dieting in January and I am determined to meet my 170 goal by the end of August. I lift weights, run, and eat a clean diet most of the time. Add me if you need a friend to help pep you up. You can never have too large of a support circle.

Replies

• Cinders47
    Cinders47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need all the help I can get with fp for 130 days now but enjoy writing down what I eat and my excercise routine:smile:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    Hello Billy ! its nice to meet you. my heaviest weight was also in my early 20's where I weighed 250 pounds. I was dealing with a lot my dad's death for one effected me emotionally, mentally, physicially etc. the adjustment was really hard for me. I turned to food but not in the way one would think I responded by shutting down and hardly eating. my body was starved and stored to fat. years of abuse in my life took its toll on me. I am now at 183 pounds. am aiming to achieve the weight I was before my dad died which is 125 pounds.
  • boecho
    boecho Posts: 74
    Options
    I am sorry to hear about your dad and the pain it must have caused you. I am glad to hear you are taking control again. I know first hand how hard it can be regain that power over yourself. Congratulations on the success you've had this far, and good luck as you continue.