HELP!!

Options
sej1990
sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
So i have been told that protein and fiber helps keep me full can anyone tell me what kind of foods is good for me that is easy on the money so i can put it on the grocery list and stop being hungry all the time??

thank u

FRIENDS WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL!

Add me if you would like

Replies

• debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fruits and vegetables not the juice, sweet potatos over white potatos, whole wheat breads, brown rice whole wheat pasta cereals like fiber one or bran flakes. things like these. Hope it helps
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Eggs, chicken breast, Greek yogurt, whey protein powder. Most fruits and veggies (limit higher carb as usually those are lower fiber as well).
  • cornlady
    cornlady Posts: 15
    Options
    Chicken, eggs, cheese, fish with brown rice, or whole grain crackers like Triskets and lots of veggies. I am leaning towards celery sticks lately myself and popcorn... Hope this helps
  • b_edwards002
    Options
    fruits and veggies and things with higher fiber like oatmeal can help though look for ones that say high fiber and try not to get the ones with tons of extra sugar and flavorings. even if you buy plain oatmeal you can add cinnamon and some brown sugar or honey for flavoring and mix in diced apples for extra texture.
  • csteuter
    csteuter Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese helps me ... also, beef jerky is a good snack, although loaded with salt. It takes a long time to eat a beef jerky stick and it's only 100 calories.