HELP

Options
so i need a workout that will burn a crap ton of calories but i cant really go outside cause its 107 degrees outside today haha HEEEELLLLLLP

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    run outside
  • croberson8711
    Options
    I would look at using a workout DVD (I recommend any Jillian Michaels DVD) or maybe look some workouts up on youtube?
  • ohgurl67
    ohgurl67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hip hop abs, instanity or taebo!!:happy:
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    SQUATS, PUSH UPS, SIT UPS.
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Up and down your stairs girl, do it until you're sore and then run one, and then do it some more
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Dance, clean wash floors on your hands and knees, vacuum, wash baseboard requiring getting up and down as you move.
  • ashtynplatt
    ashtynplatt Posts: 364
    Options
    Zumba burns about 600 calories in one hour and it is so much fun! You can either go to one of the classes (I go to the one at Curves) or you can buy it for the wii, connect, etc.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    P90 work out dvd
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    make sammiches
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    CLEAN YOUR HOUSE! do some heavy or light cleaning, it burns the calories! otherwise do some baking/cooking/prepping for meals for the week. will save you time, and you are able to portion out your food now instead of being overly hungry later and eating too much.
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Even walking laps around the house will help - or go to a local mall and walk there.
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    www.bodyrock.tv

They have GREAT workouts which are updated almost every single day. They are tough but short so you can add more as you want (but after 12 minutes, you'll be done! lol).
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    P90x :smile:
  • mrshagood
    mrshagood Posts: 2
    Options
    look up Tabata training. You can even get a tabata timer on your phone or computer for free : http://www.tabatatimer.com/
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    so i need a workout that will burn a crap ton of calories but i cant really go outside cause its 107 degrees outside today haha HEEEELLLLLLP

Why don't you do your outside activities in the morning? I get up at 5 or 6 am to go inline skating or running. It is really nice outside at that time.
  • lala40217
    lala40217 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you made me laugh out loud!! sammiches! loved it!