Looking for new friends for mutual support!

Options
Hi everyone!!

I'm an active user logging in food/exercise almost everyday and just looking for more friends to chat with and motivate mutually! I'm from Vancouver B.C., always struggling with myself as I'm a HUGE foodie and I love to cook/bake. There is so much good food here! Yet, I still want that hot body of Jennifer Aniston's =(

I've previously lost 20 lbs before (started at 162lbs, got down to 142lbs) then gained back all the weight due to financial/family issues. I'm back on being committed and this time I want to get to/maintain 110lbs (I'm 5"3.5, short and curvy asian). Feel free to add me!

Replies

• MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place! MFP is awesome! The only way I have lost this much "on my own". Feel free to add me.
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome back!!!! I'm almost at my goal weight (only 3 pounds to go) and then I will start maintaining!

I'm always in to receive and give extra support!!!

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • nic_b24
    nic_b24 Posts: 5
    Options
    This site is great. You can add me if you like
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    You can add me! Congrats on getting back on track! :flowerforyou:
  • Li_Willi
    Li_Willi Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me if you like. You can also check out this site - it's a good site for fellow "foodies" who love to eat:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less
  • b_edwards002
    Options
    i will happily be your friend. its important to build a good support group. WE can all do this.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like.
    I'm am here everyday willing to offer support and motivation where ever I can.
  • irishgirl818
    Options
    I am back...I used this a couple years ago and lost 15 lbs but put it back on and then some. I need an accountability partner to remind me to get my butt on here and track!
    I have an exercise accountability partner in the guy I'm seeing... I just need help getting on here.
  • Elysium618
    Elysium618 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I know I'll always be "getting back on track". Getting to my desired weight will be a lifelong dedication! =)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am new to this MFP too, add me and we can support each other! :) Have a good one! k:happy:
  • Elysium618
    Elysium618 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hope i've added everyone, please do send me a request if I haven't yet!

BTW, who can't say no to Baguette and butter? I can literally eat the whole baguette on my own!