Brazil Butt Lift - June 25

Options
Hello!

I decided to make a change in workouts and start Brazil Butt Lift... funny how I go back to this workout a lot, its fun, short and gets good results. I'll still be throwing in some Bikram hopefully a couple times a week, but did day one of BBL yesterday and gives me a chance to almost do the ENTIRE program before my bday next month

If anyone else is starting or have started recently please feel free to add me and or check in for support :)

Replies

• Angelescaliso
    Angelescaliso Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :D
    I started BBL about 2 weeks ago...I'm doing a BBL and P90X hybrid. If you want to be workout buddies to keep each other on check, let me know. I have already noticed a difference...so I'm really excited to see the results in 90 days (since i'm doing P90, I'm doing the 90 day plan).
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    For sure! That's awesome :) I have a bday July 16 so I'll almost be able to complete it by then.
  • LauraFan78
    Options
    This is good? I have the DVD's but have yet to do them... perhaps, I will pop them in tomorrow.
  • scrmngdsy
    scrmngdsy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am currently on day 5 of BBL, so I literally just started. I'm keeping a blog with before pictures and measurements to track my progress over the next 4 weeks.

Feel free to add me!
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i started last monday! i love it so far! feel free to add me!
  • chefanna
    chefanna Posts: 4
    Options
    can someone inbox me the day by day instructions?
  • cebrlh74
    cebrlh74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started doing BBL about a week and a half ago. I'm having trouble losing the last 8/9 pounds. This is my first time posting on the message boards. I'm hoping that getting more involved through the boards will help me lose those last few stubborn pounds. About 2 years ago, I was up around 150 pounds - the most I have ever weighed. Over the course of one year I lost 10 pounds and hovered around the 140 mark for a while. Over the past 9 months I have dropped down to the 133-135 range and have hovered there for a while. As I mentioned before, I've been doing BBL for a little while and I'm down to 131.5. I'm really bad at seeing programs through to the end...really want to this time. Please feel free to add me.