OMG..I completely BLEW IT today..I made HORRIBLE

Options
3ofmine
3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
choices at lunch and dinner. We have family in from out of town and we were out doing stuff all day which means we ate out both lunch and dinner. Not even good places cheap places (Taco Bell and Sonic) I didn't go over on calories(still have 115 left with zero exercise calories) BUT I am feeling like crap. I feel so guilty and bad about making the choices I did while we were out. I had a bean burrito and Limeade for lunch and a #1 Sonic burger with a Limeade for dinner...then topped it off with about 1/2-3/4 Reese Cup Blast..it was like 104 here today and everyone was getting ice cream...I am just feeling bad physically because of the junk eating.

Angel :)

Replies

• kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    There are days I do the same thing. Don't beat yourself up. I don't plan to ever totally deny myself. I love a bean burrito - especially fresco style. Are you feeling bad physically or just feel guilty? If you feel bad physically use it as a learning experience about what you need to use to fuel your body and what you need to stay away from. Otherwise lay off yourself - tomorrow is a new day
  • Catie_v2
    Catie_v2 Posts: 67
    Options
    Let's focus on the positive - you obviously logged in your food (yay!!) because you know that you still came under in calories. Both of these are to be applauded!!

In my book - you did NOT blow it! You have lost 24 pounds - one day like today is not going to undo that hard work.

Remember how the crap food makes you feel....and then make better choices next time. It is all any of us can really do...
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Don't feel guilty that you fell off the wagon temporarily. Just brush yourself off, and hop back on! Tomorrow's another day!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Angel first don't dwell on this and that is easy for me to say and harder for you to do, but in the long run it will help you. We all have days where we "fall off the wagon" the important thing is that you get back on it. Tomorrow is another day for you.
  • pagella
    pagella Posts: 44
    Options
    It will be Okay :) I always feel guilty when I do it too. When I do something like that I just dont let myself do it the next day and sometimes I get lucky and the junk throws my body in shock and I loose a little more in the next couple daysof good eating. Good luck!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll...yes I feel guilty but my stomach also doesn't feel good. I have drank Limeades even recently so I know it wasn't though it has to be either the burrito or the burger because it has been A LONG time since I had ground beef. I cook with ground turkey and when I have eaten out I have made better choices. I don't know if it was the greese or what but yuck I feel bad.

Angel
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    You stayed under your calorie goals so that is a major plus!
    You should not feel guilty for what you did, the fact your stomach feels bad shows you have probably gotten use to a cleaner diet.

Just use this memory for next time you are out.