I Did It, For Reals Ya'll

Options
Helawat
Helawat Posts: 605 Member
First off, I never...ever have a cheat day because the only cheat meal worth it for me is sushi.

I knew I was going to have a $20.00 dinner of all you can eat sushi tonight and didn't want to break the calorie bank so this is what I did:

I had a 600 calorie breakfast, went to a 10:30am cardio kickboxing class and used the elliptical trainer with my heart rate monitor in tow. I burned 906 calories after all was said and done. Went home, had a yogurt snack and a few almonds then a few hours later, I ate so much sushi Japan called for their fish back.

I have no idea how many calories I ate but I was allowed 1339 calories before I left the house. I figured that with the 5-6 days of high impact cardio plus 900 calories that I burned in exercise today, I'm good.

However, I finished eating around 5:30'ish and despite it being midnight I'm so freaking full it's ridiculous. I have a little guilt about eating all that sushi but it was so freakishly amazing!

I guess I had to do what I had to do. Lovin' it! :smokin:

Replies

• Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    First off, I never...ever have a cheat day because the only cheat meal worth it for me is sushi.

I knew I was going to have a $20.00 dinner of all you can eat sushi tonight and didn't want to break the calorie bank so this is what I did:

I had a 600 calorie breakfast, went to a 10:30am cardio kickboxing class and used the elliptical trainer with my heart rate monitor in tow. I burned 906 calories after all was said and done. Went home, had a yogurt snack and a few almonds then a few hours later, I ate so much sushi Japan called for their fish back.

I have no idea how many calories I ate but I was allowed 1339 calories before I left the house. I figured that with the 5-6 days of high impact cardio plus 900 calories that I burned in exercise today, I'm good.

However, I finished eating around 5:30'ish and despite it being midnight I'm so freaking full it's ridiculous. I have a little guilt about eating all that sushi but it was so freakishly amazing!

I guess I had to do what I had to do. Lovin' it! :smokin:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, Congrats! I love sushi too, man its been a long time since Ive had it. Being up here in Fargo it isn't really worth getting it compared to fresh in Cali!

I hope it was scrumpcious!:bigsmile:
  • Wantabe
    Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, Congrats! I love sushi too, man its been a long time since Ive had it. Being up here in Fargo it isn't really worth getting it compared to fresh in Cali!

I hope it was scrumpcious!:bigsmile:
    Hey, I saw all that head gear and I wondered if you flew a plane. That is my dream but I never have gotten the opportunity to capitalize on it. !:glasses:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yep I fly dem dang aeromoplain thingy do mahoppers with the thingys off the sides.:laugh:

My career is an aircraft mechanic but I do fly as well. Flying is exhillerating to me. Its not for everyone but all I can suggest it find a local airport near you and hook up with a flight school and go for a "intro flight" It will set you back about 50-80 bucks and youll get to go up for 30-60 mins and give her a whirl!

I had an amazing trip about a month ago... I flew my fiance and I to the Grand Canyon, spent the day did the Skywalk ( Its a glass floor that hangs over the edge of the canyon about 300 feet, then we flew to Laughlin and stayed right on the river and got a great deal on a hotel room; and drank our hearts away, then flew home the next day! I couldn't have done the trip without flying, and it was really fun! I even got my fiance into it ( she has her own headset now) All I can say is try it some time, if your ever around Fargo, ND within the next 3 months or Southern California after August when I come home maybe I can help you out!:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Sushi. check!

Flying. Check!

Now this is my kinda thread. :bigsmile: