Just when you want to give up... An Angels comes your way!

Options
So! I could't stop thinking about my 4mile run and how I missed my goal this past Monday and I couldn't wait until next Monday so this morning when I woke up I said.."Lets do it!!" and so, I did!! AND WHOOHOO!!
I did:
5K: 46:58min (Prev: 49:29)
1mile: 14:20 (Prev: 15:26)
Longest Run: 1:02:20 (Prev: 1:19:14)
Farthest Run: 4:16mile (Prev: 4.09)

And, just when I thought I couldn't go any further (3mile, temp was getting @70') I was trying to find my motivation... I had a runner come up on the side of me and asked, How ya doing? I told her, I don't think I can make it! I have 1 more mile to go... She looked at me and said...

"You can do it! Find your INNER STRENGTH!! AND I BELIEVE IN YOU"!!

I looked at her, said thank you and off she went and I continued my run and before I knew it... I found it!!!

I couldn't believe the strength I found and how my energy level was rising... I was 3 blocks from my house when I reached my 4mile and said... don't stop now... don't stop now... and I made it with 2minutes over!

YOU just never know when your Angles come to visit... she was mine... She was a stranger, a runner and my inner strength!!

I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE HAD THE SUPPORT SHE GAVE ME!!

She must have seen my struggle... And, I hope to see her again on my route so I can verbally thank her for believing in me! <3 =D

I love to push myself and set goals...
When You start to believe in yourself and what you can do...
YOU DON'T WANT TO STOP!!

That's me right now... I'm finding me again... and I'M LOVING WHO I AM BECOMING... AGAIN!! <3 =D

Have a great day, great evening, great calorie counting and great workouts!!! LOL!! =D)

Cause... ITSTIMETOGETSKINNY!! =D

Replies

• Lindsey1985x
    Lindsey1985x Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So! I could't stop thinking about my 4mile run and how I missed my goal this past Monday and I couldn't wait until next Monday so this morning when I woke up I said.."Lets do it!!" and so, I did!! AND WHOOHOO!!
    I did:
    5K: 46:58min (Prev: 49:29)
    1mile: 14:20 (Prev: 15:26)
    Longest Run: 1:02:20 (Prev: 1:19:14)
    Farthest Run: 4:16mile (Prev: 4.09)

And, just when I thought I couldn't go any further (3mile, temp was getting @70') I was trying to find my motivation... I had a runner come up on the side of me and asked, How ya doing? I told her, I don't think I can make it! I have 1 more mile to go... She looked at me and said...

"You can do it! Find your INNER STRENGTH!! AND I BELIEVE IN YOU"!!

I looked at her, said thank you and off she went and I continued my run and before I knew it... I found it!!!

I couldn't believe the strength I found and how my energy level was rising... I was 3 blocks from my house when I reached my 4mile and said... don't stop now... don't stop now... and I made it with 2minutes over!

YOU just never know when your Angles come to visit... she was mine... She was a stranger, a runner and my inner strength!!

I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE HAD THE SUPPORT SHE GAVE ME!!

She must have seen my struggle... And, I hope to see her again on my route so I can verbally thank her for believing in me! <3 =D

I love to push myself and set goals...
    When You start to believe in yourself and what you can do...
    YOU DON'T WANT TO STOP!!

That's me right now... I'm finding me again... and I'M LOVING WHO I AM BECOMING... AGAIN!! <3 =D

Have a great day, great evening, great calorie counting and great workouts!!! LOL!! =D)

Cause... ITSTIMETOGETSKINNY!! =D

awww some people are so great. Good on you for getting there xxx
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lindsey1985!