How much more weight does it look like I should lose? (pics)

Options
I'm 5'6 143lbs at the moment, down from 149. I was aiming to get down to 129, which was a 20lb lost from where I started. Does that look about right?

tumblr_m6cgyiQJjl1rxfzcfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6cgyiQJjl1rxfzcfo2_500.jpg

Replies

• rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You look great! I don't know how much you should lose, it's all personal preference since you're not big to begin with. I weigh 155 and I want to lose 30 lbs, so we are both about the same.
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Lose some fat, and gain some muscle!! 129 is so light....
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I think just some definition in your muscles at the weight you are now would be good. But that is up to you! You look great!
  • kaylarachellee
    Options
    I could never weigh 129lb.... My muscle mass is 120lb so my body fat would be like 2% hahah
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I think just some definition in your muscles at thhe weight you are now would be good. But that is up to you! You look great!

This!
  • subtractionproject
    subtractionproject Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think 129 sounds perfect, I can see it.
  • naasirab
    naasirab Posts: 43
    Options
    So should I keep eating healthy, cut down to maybe 2 days of cardio and start doing weight training more out the week?
  • kaylarachellee
    Options
    I would stay more lifting... :) I lift every day after cardio
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    So should I keep eating healthy, cut down to maybe 2 days of cardio and start doing weight training more out the week?

sounds great! You look good already but the heavy lifting will tighten everything up:)
  • naasirab
    Options
    Alright! Thanks everyone! Ya'll are great.
  • soakland06
    Options
    I think you could lose about 10 more pounds and work on toning...
  • soakland06
    Options
    but you look great right now too!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the scale. Work on toning up and how your body LOOKS. The scale can be the devil.
  • naasirab
    Options
    The scale is evil lol, but I've been using it to make sure I stay on track.. I'm horrible at using a measuring tape to check, I can SEE that my body shrunk from the beginning through by weekly pics but, the tape says that the measurements are all the same.
  • watters87
    watters87 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The scale is evil lol, but I've been using it to make sure I stay on track.. I'm horrible at using a measuring tape to check, I can SEE that my body shrunk from the beginning through by weekly pics but, the tape says that the measurements are all the same.

I am exactly the same! My tape says that I haven't lost any inches, but I can see that I look different and other people have commented too. So weird!
  • mandylooo
    mandylooo Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Lose some fat, and gain some muscle!! 129 is so light....

Agree. You're not far off and weight will become less relevant than measurements. Keep doing what you're doing with your diet, but make sure your getting plenty of resistance work in your exercise.
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look fit :love: I would recommend to lose just few pounds.