DELICIOUS protein shakes!!!

I have tried so many protein shakes out there and I think I have found the most delicious and filling one yet!!! - Arbonne.

Anyone else drink these?

My friend got me into the 30 day cleanse and I just LOVE these shakes, and the fit chews.

Replies

• hannesser
    hannesser Posts: 2 Member
    I have not tried Arbonnes...but just bought the shakes Body by Vi...anyone heard anything about these?
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    I've only heard of the Arbonne skin care products which are amazing. :)
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    I love Shakeology by Beach body..
    Delicious!!
  • Arbonne has skin care, cosmetics, and nutritionals. By far the best shakes I've tried.

I was tempted to do the Body By Vi, got a sample and to me it didn't have that same delicious taste and wasn't as filling.
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    So, basically you are here to promote the product because you sell it? What is the protein amount in it?

Edit: I looked it up and it has 20g of protein but 69$ for 2lbs?! That's crazy.
  • jhandley
    jhandley Posts: 118
    I love the Advocare meal replacement shakes! I love mixing the vanilla with a Mandarin Orange Spark energy drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orangecream! LOVE IT

220 calories
    3g fat
    40mg cholestrol
    80mg sodium
    600mg potasium
    24g carb
    5g dietary fiber
    12g sugar
    23g protien
  • No I'm not. I'm just here to say how delicious they are and before my friend introduced me I had never heard of them. Was wondering if others had tried them too. Geez..

The only reason I added that in was because that's just how much I love them that I wanted to be part of it and get them at a discount...

160 cal
    20g protein
    15g carbs per serving
    (made w/ water)
  • It's not crazy when you get it as part of a fit challenge package. And you love it!

1 bag is a 30 day supply for one shake a day .. not much different than other shakes that are more expensive.
  • dunc289
    dunc289 Posts: 54 Member
    I bet you could make your own, even more delicious shake from Trader Joes protein powder, half a banana and fresh raspberries.
    If you lived next door, I'd definitely buy THAT from you.

These schemes are always the same.
    Average products living off the back of hijacking genuinely motivated personal relationships.

I'm sure you're a really really nice person Barb, but you're being taken advantage of by your friend, and passing it on here.

Do yourself a favor and have an apple.
  • I just wanted to see if anyone else has tried these shakes and love them as much as I do and i'm getting nasty comments. I have tried a cheap $10 jug from walmart, a $45 bag from GNC, a body by vi sample, atkins, slim fast and in my opinion these taste the best are very filling. Not to mention they are all natural vegan protein with no preservatives. My gosh, sorry for asking.

http://www.arbonnemarketing.com/PK/dl/pk/2069_us_eng.pdf