Night is always the hardest

Options
I've been doing well all day, I even went to the mall and walked around, but now my husband is home, laundry is going, dishes are done, and I get the urge to eat. I still have 820 calories to eat, but there is no healthy food in the house, and nothing that will fill me up, and being 10pm I shouldn't be eating this late anyway, but I want something deep fried and yummy, and I need to stop thinking like that. What do ya'll do when you are not really hungry your just bored and lazy?

Replies

• kerridonnally
    kerridonnally Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post something similar. You are so right!!! I'm staring right now, but then again I don't have over 800 calories left for the day. Nighttime sucks!! I'm just going to go to sleep!!
    Nighty Night.
  • Arani70
    Arani70 Posts: 84
    Options
    Usually I will go and brush my teeth or have a cup of green tea or chew on some gum!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If I am craving sweet and have some calories left for the day. I will eat Toast with jam on it. If I am craving something salty. I eat popcorn.
  • lmbw126
    lmbw126 Posts: 24
    Options
    I am a night time grazer as well. I just brushed my teeth too. Lol!!!
  • emmamaree71
    Options
    i struggle with this pretty much EVERY night! i am a rockstar during the day then want to eat chips like its my job after 9pm. currently snacking on baked cheetos... 34 pieces for 130 cals... hopefully that will do the trick!
  • carriek85
    carriek85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem!!! Night time is always the hardest part of the day for me. I should just go to bed, but am not tired. I like to eat a 100 cal. small bag of healthy popcorn and a piece of dark chocolate. I buy individually wrapped dark choc. so I can't over indulge. Also, try some hot tea with honey, nuts, and if you really just have to something crunchy and bad I LOVE baked cheetos :).
    OR you can make your mind busy, browse stuff online, crossword puzzle, online games, etc. GOOD LUCK!!! I totally understand how hard this is!
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I was having pizza cravings tonight and the only thing that held me back from ordering in was the fact I left my wallet in the trunk of my car and I'm feeling too lazy to go get it :P

However after brushing my teeth, I'm fine now. Craving has passed :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    If it were late at night & I still had 820 calories left over, for sure I would eat :laugh:

Nothing crazy ..... maybe a cup of tea & toast or crackers with jam, or PB, or a slice of cheese ..... or plain yogurt with some low-sugar jam or jelly ..... or some almonds ?

Happy losing !