Looking for a few people to start the 30DS with me!

Options

Replies

• NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 D6, ugh, I'm so disappointed! I noticed that my right knee was feeling a little...hurt I guess? I noticed it during the first circuit but was able to get into deep squats without feeling anything, I felt it once then nothing. Until lunges. Noticed on my first lunge that I needed to modify my lunges, also modified the side lunges. I will tell you what, modifying and holding back when you feel fit enough and energetic enough to dig deep is so much harder than trying to do them completely out of shape LOL I mean mentally I mean.

I'm debating on skipping spin tomorrow. One one hand, spin is as low impact as it gets! But on the other, don't want to work my knee and have to skip my 30ds workout, which to me is my top priority. I'm sir worried! I had to stop 30 ds this past spring due to injury and I do NOT want that to happen again!

Ok, I'm done crying and whinig like a baby lol.
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just looked it up on the internet and I'm in!! I'll take my measurements tomorrow too! I'm gain for a new challenge! =D
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    Today I completed day 4! Any one can add me :]
  • halliedoll
    Options
    Also, if anyone wants to buy the dvd, you can find it on amazon.com for $6 :]
  • leanandraw
    Options
    Day Four, Level 1!!!

I can really feel the burn but I'm noticing I woke up this morning without feeling as if I was going to die haha. Looking forward to tomorrow ;D.

Good job so far everyone!! :)
  • halliedoll
    Options
    I think day 4 for me was the day i got back full range of mobility in my legs again. haha. Before, I felt like a stick person walking since my legs were so sore. haha :]
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    Just got the DVD! I plan on starting monday :)
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just got it today & plan to start it on Monday! :)
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have it ordered and hope to start this week!
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just read the reviews online. I may have to purchase this!!
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 D7 yesterday. Came home straight after work to get it done before meeting some friends! Yay.

Thinking about taking a break today due to my knee still feeling off. I'd rather take one day off than to really hurt myself and have to take several days off! We'll see. I am still debating! I wish I could just listen to my body without the overwhelming feeling of cheating. I feel like I'm cheating myself out of a better body...by taking one day off, sounds logical doesn't it? :-/

Went for about a 45-60 min walk this morning out in the hot weather so did get some very low impact activity in. But how I've been feeling afterwards and the rest of they day is what is bothersome. I keep feeling like I'm twisting my knee? Hard to explain. Anyway. Y'all will have to forgive me if I take an 'off day'.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today. feel free to add me!
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I bought it today and I'm hoping to start it tomorrow!

Any takers on joining me on this crazy Jillian Micheals journey?:)

I will start it with you, I need to add more cardio, I'm kind of at a plateu :(
  • janessafantasma
    Options
    Oops, looks like I'm a little late late to the game, I'll start tomorrow! First day of the month.
  • janessafantasma
    Options
    Just read the reviews online. I may have to purchase this!!

Highly recommend. The first time I did it, I lost inches immediately. I was working out more too.. Need to start doing that too. Ha.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 D7 yesterday. Came home straight after work to get it done before meeting some friends! Yay.

Thinking about taking a break today due to my knee still feeling off. I'd rather take one day off than to really hurt myself and have to take several days off! We'll see. I am still debating! I wish I could just listen to my body without the overwhelming feeling of cheating. I feel like I'm cheating myself out of a better body...by taking one day off, sounds logical doesn't it? :-/

Went for about a 45-60 min walk this morning out in the hot weather so did get some very low impact activity in. But how I've been feeling afterwards and the rest of they day is what is bothersome. I keep feeling like I'm twisting my knee? Hard to explain. Anyway. Y'all will have to forgive me if I take an 'off day'.

Great job on pushing through with D7 despite the pain, but you should definitely give yourself a day off for recovery - you need your knees! Do you wear a knee support bandage? That might help if it's a recurring pain.
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options

My PT suggested trying squats instead of the side lunges to help with knee pain! :smile: Maybe you could try that instead once you've had a rest day.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am starting this for the second time tomorrow! Love the videos and the way I look/feel after the 30 days! Please feel free to add me... As like everyone, friend help to keep us on track!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done, last day tomorrow and then I can move on to L2 - can't wait!

How's everyone else doing?
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    L1D5 done! Still annoying that I haven't been able to do all the jump ropes! :grumble: