I'm back & need tons of motivation

Options
:yawn: My goal is to lose 100 pounds by next year although I hope it is sooner , much sooner :) Its hard to stick with a plan when I physically dont have anyone doing this with me. I need to for my health and to be a better role model to friends and family. I was doing great 5 months ago when I first tried this but my husband lost his job so we didn't have much choice so we had to go with cheap aka greasy foods :/ but he has a better job now and so Im back on track. I feel its much harder the second time around idk why though. So I need all the help I can get. Thank everyone and keep up the great work :)

Replies

• rtbk449
    rtbk449 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! It can be hard to maintain a healthy diet when money is tight, but it can be done. :)
  • bosh_chic
    bosh_chic Posts: 10
    Options
    I did really well first time around also, and got lazy and lost my way. It just means we have to work harder this time and stay positive. Add me as a friend and we can do it together.:smile:
  • mommamindi
    mommamindi Posts: 273
    Options
    I had the same problem...did awesome...lost 19 pounds...fell off...gained 15....so yeah.

Add me :) I am back with a vengeance.
  • Terriberry
    Terriberry Posts: 100
    Options
    I know what you mean. I was on here a year ago and doing really well. i lost 42 pounds and was feeling great. Then I had surgery, fell of the wagon and gained about 37 pounds back. But I'm back with no more excuses. Add me and we can do this together.
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    mot1.jpg

You know that feeling you get when you did something when you didn't think you could? Well a little more "push", will get you that feeling every time :)

"Lift heavy! Run Hard!" =D

www.facebook.com/jenaesmithfitness (my new FB motivation page)
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm there too, I was doing good till my hubby was off work for a couple months (seasonal job) and when he's home it throws the balance all out of wack b/c he's hardly ever home when he's working, plus vacation and a whole other mess of excuses, but I'm ready to give those up and get my *kitten* back on track!! (literally lol)