New Friends Wanted in Weight Loss Journey!

Options
Hi,
I am Mary and will be 51 next week with 100 lbs to lose
I am looking for others in my age and weight group to find help with this journey!
I could use motivation to get up and moving. I am just recovering from a torn Achilles Tenton surgery a year ago.
Finally was able to get a shoe on 2 weeks ago so have just started walking again.
Look forward to talking with you soon!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me : )
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Happy to help and welcome!
  • feverinside
    feverinside Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Mary, I am in your weight group because I too have 100lbs to lose. I am 277 and want to get to 177. However, I am 24 which is not in the age range you were most likely looking for. But I still think we could offer each other lots of support on this similar journey we are both embarking on.

As I said, I am 24, 277 and 100 pounds to lose. I live in California and I am very passionate about the outdoors.

Add me if you would like support and determination in your life ;)

Good luck to you!

-Megan
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary!
    I'm 43 with about 120 more lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too:) Looking for motivation and recovering from brain/spinal surgeries in Feb-April
  • craftlynn
    craftlynn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds as well. I have lost 64 already. Feel free to add me, I am an active MFPer. I just ask that your diary be open to friends so we can help with support, and also gain new insight on new food ideas to try. Good luck!
  • yodapooper
    yodapooper Posts: 62
    Options
    :drinker: Hey Mary

I'm older than your u by quite a few years but I lv this site and will try my best to encourage you on your journey to a happier u!
    Add me if u like.
    SHARON :bigsmile:
  • Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started my journey on March 13 2011, a month after knee surgery. After 14 months I made it to my goal and you can also!

Best of luck to you!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your list of people who want to encourage you. Good news about the healing and the walking! Definitely will help you on your journey.