Fast Food worker

Options
I work at a fast food restaurant, make really good money there thats why I'm staying but How do I stay away from the fries and nuggets?

Replies

• pennyrtyler
    pennyrtyler Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Man, that's a tough one. I'm going to give it a go, though. Say to yourself, "I don't like that anymore," out loud.

Yes, I know they taste so yummy! But visualize what those food choices are doing to your body. That's what you're saying "I don't like that anymore," to.

I used that approach a few years ago and lost several pounds.
  • dawsenahalsey
    Options
    I would say to bring your own lunch but i to work in the food industry and some company's don't allow it because of cross food contamination rules/laws so i would check with your boss and see if they mind if you bring your own lunch because you are trying to eat more healthy the worst they can say is no and if they do maybe bring a good ice lunch box in your car and eat at your car if they allow that
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    one thing you may try not sure if it has been posted or not is drink zip fizz its enhances your water and only supplies you with good things yes there is some sodium and very few carbs hardly any compared to gatorade, but it will curb your appetite and it tastes like a soda since it is fizzy which the potassium is what makes it fizz. It is an energy drink that is healthy for you since its got nothing but all natural supplements you can buy it online but u can get it at a sams club as well it makes me think im getting soda ^_^ i work at sams club as a demo person which means a new tasty food each day which is horrible sometimes cuz i really want to try them, but i normally just fight myself long enough and bring my own lunch so im not tempted.
  • miss_marylee3
    miss_marylee3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.... This really helps