hello to all

Options
My name is Ashley and I am 21 years old with a 4 month old daughter. I am looking for inspiration in losing weight and friends that are having the same troubles I am with losing the baby weight. I wish everyone well with their diet and exercise.

Replies

• freedomdancer
    Options
    hi ashley - nice to see you here; we are all here to help each other so if you ever have any questions, feel free to mail me

nancy
  • boomersooner806
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP! Glad you're here. I recently joined too. I wish you the best of luck! I know you can do it!! :smile:
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello: Welcome aboard!! You will certainly find this site useful. Best to you!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi Ashely, I know what you are going through, I'm on here to lose the baby weight. My daughter will be one in Dec. and I stil haven't lost the baby weight. Good luck with your journey and if you need someone to talk to I'm here
  • saabrock09
    Options
    Hi Ashley,
    I can relate to what you mean by losing that baby weight. I have two kids and I am trying desperately to get back into shape. If you ever need motivation or just support feel free to contact me anytime...
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!