Do you ever have a day off?

Do you ever just have a day off from counting calories?? Provided you don't go stupid obviously. I have made great progress and I plan to get back on track again tomorrow, so would it be overly bad if I have the night off?

:smile:

Replies

• kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Naw, I always track my food, but sometimes I go over and just don't care. I only log into track about twice a day, anyway. I don't consider them cheat days, they're just days where I eat over and feel no guilt.
  • I've considered not tracking and eating kind of crappy, but I always guilt myself into tracking. I think it's mainly because in the past, when I've "fallen off the wagon" it's because I haven't tracked. I would recommend if you're going to splurge a little, track it--only to keep yourself accountable, that's what I do anyways. :)

Hope this helps!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    I almost always track, but that doesn't mean I aways stock to my calories.
    I just aim to make sure that the "healthy eating" days outnumber the "not so healthy eating" days and it's all good.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    No. a lifestyle change by definition means that we are changing our perceptions and viewpoints ... I am not saying that I never go over... In fact, I've been over the past 3 days for different reasons.. .But I do record daily and watch what I am doing for the most part...