95 lbs down - the last mile

Options

Replies

• kathrynpdx
    kathrynpdx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow. As someone at the beginning of the journey who has about 95 pounds to lose, that is very motivating and inspiring, thank you so much for posting it! And congratulations, you must feel wonderful!
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    WOW!!!! you look amazing :D you have inspired me! I can't wait to go shopping again and feel awesome about it!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wishing you continued success ! Amazing transformation & thanks for sharing your photos!:smile:
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome, the changings you have brought about are amazing. Thank you for sharing your truely inspiring journey.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome:happy:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    You did such an incredible job! How tall are you and what is your weight now?
  • JeanieQueen
    JeanieQueen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I've somehow lost my fight to even try, but I know I can't live (fully) the way I am now. You are such an inspiration. Thank you!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kellie.

I couldn't have done it without my MFP friends. As of this morning 103 down, and only 12 lbs to my goal.

I am 5'6 1/2" and i am not at 161.8, trying for 150, but still working on the fitness route to help firm everything up. I figured it will take as long as it needs to. :)
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for the motivation .
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations on your weightloss. Keep up the awesome work!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful even before :)
    Well done though, you've done brilliantly!
    x
  • mdc617
    mdc617 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats on your success!!!! And, thanks for the motivation!!!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Well done.
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing, I have 112lbs to lose and seeing your photos and reading your story have shown me it can be done and I will also do it. You look amazing well done
  • izzie_Preston
    Options
    WOWIE huge congratulations hun you look amazing. i aspire to be like you xxx
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    You do look amazing. You are an inspiration!!

I can't wait to be where you're at, you look awesome!
  • littlecrystal
    littlecrystal Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! I was going to screw up my calorie counting for today, but have read your story, checked your diary and I am again determined not to give up! Thanks for that!
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    Wow you lost all that weight,the feathers and the beak !!
    Congrats 8)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!