A mexican girl living in Asia

Options
Hola... I'm new in this site, and I love it so far... is there anyone from Mexico or any latin country in this site?......

Replies

• cristinaso24
    Options
    hola soy de mexico :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Bunch of Latins on this site. Theres a few groups here for Mexican bros too
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/928-mexicanos-latinos-e-hispanos-en-mfp

PS. Where in Asia you at would probably help to know too :)
  • jazzylopez
    jazzylopez Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hola yo soy de la ciudad de Mexico! :)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Hey there welcome to the site :smile:

Mexican girl living in Asia sounds like a good title for a food blog. Imagine all the fusion ideas :love:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    In Ohio, but love Mexico - what a beautiful country :) Welcome to the site - it's fantastic!
  • Woly
    Woly Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm from the USA but I'm living in Honduras :) So not the same haha but I'll add you anyway.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm mexican living in Texas (for now). Welcome to MFP! Where in Asia are you?
  • MonicaCordovaluna
    Options
    absolutely... well.. I live in a hotel and it's so difficult for me to find the foods I love plus it's so difficult for me to cook .. anyways, the chef's are from all over the world and yes.. it's a great experience to try the food, somethimes I cook and they love the spicy food and they are now working on creating some great dishes :-) ( mexican and asian fusion).. :-)
  • MonicaCordovaluna
    Options
    Vivo en Las Islas Maldives, muy cerca de la India :-).. aqui en lugar de salsa verde y mole, se comen currys..
  • MonicaCordovaluna
    Options
    thank you!! :-) nice to meet you, hope you are enjoying Honduras je je
  • MonicaCordovaluna
    Options
    thank you.. missing my beautiful country but happy that I am able to learn from different cultures :-)
  • MonicaCordovaluna
    Options
    thank you.. I live in the Maldives islands.. a paradise near to India and Sri Lanka :-).. soooo beautiful down here!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Soy nacida en Manila, Filipinas pero mi familia paterna es de origen Mexicano (de Tijuana). Toda mi familia ahora vive fuera de Mexico aunque tengo algunos parientes que viven en San Diego en la parte muy cerca de la frontera entre Mexico y EEUU.

I admit that there are times where I still feel some cultural barriers but I'm trying my best to adapt to it. We still practice the culture at home.