Loss of Motivation

Options
I've been sick, which I believe is from my acid reflex. But anyways I was doing Ripped in 30, which I liked but I realize it was hard on my body and I was super tight in my legs. Honestly I don't want to make any excuses, because I know Jullian would slap me in the face for them, but I have torn ligaments in my ankles (3 times on my left and once on my right). This all goes to my hips, then lower back and to my broke L4 and straight to my back. I love pilates, but I only can get it in twice a week, and I'm afraid I'll over do it on the gym with cardio and mess with my ankles. I really want to lose weight. I'm tired of being 160-170lbs. I can get my diet under control, but I almost get discourage when I see all these fit people. What do you suggest? Maybe doing Jullian Michael's RI30, but a slower rate so I'm careful or maybe something else. I don't need to gain the muscle, but burn the fat. I have big strong muscles, but not the small ones that support my body. I tried Yoga Meltdown, but only so far, because I wasn't feeling good. Please help me? I need the support bad, because I'm all by myself in a city and state I don't know that well. I feel like this is my little vent on here. I wish I could do all the programs like PX90 and insanity, but my body literally can't do it. I can't even walk straight lines, and I'm trying my best. Does anyone have any advice of what workout would work for me maybe? I don't want to be skinny, I just want to lose at least 15lbs. It's been hard coming from my original weight of 186 to 162. That look some outside help and I don't regret it. Any help please? or at least support?

Replies

• sez11pink
    sez11pink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey huni :)

Don't be sad. I know how you feel about being somewhere you don't know. I moved away from all my friends and family in feb and have no one to hang out with and exercise with which I think makes it a lot harder!! I started RI30 and loved it but couldn't walk for two days after without being in agony lol. If your worried about hurting you ankles why dont you use the cross trainer! It's low impact and you can still work up a good sweat. Do you have time to do laps at a pool for half and hour a few times a week or take an aqua aerobics class?? Again low impact and it's great for toning!! If I had the cash id go swimming everyday lol.
    Even if you did RI30 every other day and like you said, at a slower rate you will still tone but it will just take a bit longer.
    You have done so well so far so don't give up. I had only lost 1lb in nearly 4 weeks and was getting so frustrated but I'm so sick of looking in the mirror and feeling like crap because of the way that I look that I will not give up this time and I will get to my goal weight no matter what and how long it takes!!! Because of that I have lost 2lbs this week and feel great :)

Honestly hun you are looking fab and I can't wait to be your size and look that good!! Feel free to message me any time if u need to vent or just fancy a chat :)

Sarah