Awesome Job by my Wife

Options
weeblex
weeblex Posts: 411 Member
Since we aren't really telling everyone around us about out weight loss I think I should post here about the awesome job my wife is doing, not only does she help me out by weighing in all the food, she has lost 12lbs!

Based on some clothes last night I think that is a dress size or two as well.

That's 25% of her goal!!! I think that is great and wanted to congratulate her and she will see the post :)

Replies

• ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congrats wife!!! Keep up the good work.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It seems like there have been a lot of "unsupportive spouse" posts lately, so I'm glad to see other couples supporting each other. I never could have lost any weight with my husband's support! WTG!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both you and your wife! I'm grateful to have my hubby's support.
  • alikrorp225
    Options
    How smart are you for not telling the people around you about your weight loss? So smart! I wish I would've kept it between my husband and myself and MFP. I've had so many people telling me I should reward my great workouts or weight loss by EATING CRAP. *sigh*

Congrats to you and your wife! Way to go with the support! I couldn't do this without my husband's support, either. :wink:
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congrats to your wife and you rock for being soooo sweet to congratulate her! keep up the good work!
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That is a great loss. It's awesome that you both are doing it together and you are bragging for her. Good job both of you :happy:
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    How smart are you for not telling the people around you about your weight loss? So smart! I wish I would've kept it between my husband and myself and MFP. I've had so many people telling me I should reward my great workouts or weight loss by EATING CRAP. *sigh*

Congrats to you and your wife! Way to go with the support! I couldn't do this without my husband's support, either. :wink:

The reward is Rum and Coke, so only slightly bad stuff :wink:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Way to go the both of you! :drinker:
  • fenrirGrey
    fenrirGrey Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful marriage. Congratulations to both :)
  • tabbycat627
    Options
    That is so extremely sweet of you! 12lbs is by no means easy to lose!!! Congrats to your wife's hard work :)
  • ShrinkingShawna
    ShrinkingShawna Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Way to go Mr. & Mrs. Weeblex!! :drinker:
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWEEEEE Love it. Makes me think of my kick butt hubby who supports me as well. Way to be a good hubby and way to knock of those 12 lbs to your wife. Success for both of you
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    That's 25% of her goal!!! I think that is great and wanted to congratulate her and she will see the post :)

Great accomplishment and it's very cool that you two are doing this together!
    Wishing you continued success! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Very sweet! Congrats to both you and your wife! :)
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Awe! You are an awesome husband! Congrats to both of you! :drinker:
  • JAGWIRE13579
    Options
    Good for her, and good for you for the positive feedback. It makes a marriage stronger.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hooray Wife! Good Job! :flowerforyou:
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you! You're a sweetheart for bragging on her.
  • lizmumma98
    lizmumma98 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that you are praising your wife for her support and success! So proud that a couple is in it together and supporting each other! I, too, have a great husband who supports my efforts and doing the MFP along with me! Thank you for being one of the awesome husbands out there!
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sweetie! Still got a ways to go but will be bankrupting you at M&S for that new wardrobe!

I am chuffed this is working and that the red 'hooker' dress fits *LOL*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!