Looking for motivating friends!

Options
I've been on MFP for 10 days now. I've been losing gradually over the last few months, but I've noticed the MFP has helped tremendously! Seeing the numbers is so motivating, and now I'm close to losing 13 pounds!

SW: 175
CW: 162.4
GW: 130

So as you can see, I have 32 pounds left to lose! I know I will get there. When I'm not sure, but I WILL get there!

Replies

• MariaL93
    MariaL93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss! :happy: You can add me if you would like. I would not have lost the weight I have without using this site. It has helped me so much. Also the support from everyone and their encouragment keeps me going.

Have a great day!

Maria
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    we are already friends but just wanted to say GREAT JOB KAPPY!!!!!!
  • ninavivi
    ninavivi Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, im new to this site (just signed up this week). I had a baby in March, and quickly lost 30 pounds. I have been struggling to lose the last 30. I am eating very healthy and this site is proving it. But im getting nothing... it's frustrating, but for the first time in my life i am looking at the nutrition info and what i am eating.
    i started keeping track on 5-7. i weighed 173
    today is 6-29 im at 168
    that's 5 pounds in 7 weeks? im eating between 1300-1500 calories
    i don't drink. on very few occasion, i'll have desert.
    im mostly eating salads, chicken, ground turkey, boca burger or turkey burgers (no buns on the burgers)
    what are you all doing?
  • MsBallerinaBody
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. i've definitely made a progress but i still have a long way to go. good luck :)
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place.
    Just read up and follow the MFP recommendations; eat lean meats, low fat dairy, whole grains, nuts, fruits and veggies.
    Simple!
    Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
    And...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo
    Learn all you can.
    Track your diet and exercises - again simple.
    You will do fine - ALL IS POSSIBLE:flowerforyou:
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend - we have the same goal weight! I am at 148 right now, still trudging along to lose the final 18!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Feel free to add me. Always looking for friends! :)
  • LLMemphis
    LLMemphis Posts: 1
    Options
    Ninavivi-
    :) Food sounds on track. Its all about exercise.. What are you doing and how many times per week?
  • brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have been here for 15 days and I'm also looking for friends who are on most days and for motivation! Good luck!