introducing myself

Options
hello ...my name is nicole... and am on this journey of weight loss... and feel that i need lots of encouragement.... cant seem to wrap my head around this... but i want it soooo bad.... suggestions please... recipes , snack ideas.....anything . thank you

Replies

• SGreen134
    SGreen134 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Take it a day at a time and have patience. You didn't gain it in a week so you will not lose it all in a week.

Good luck!!
  • ohjinbushi
    Options
    I'm just starting out again. Friend me if you like Nicole. I'll try and encourage you and share my own struggles as well. If we encourage one another, we will succeed! ;)

10207377.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • colli026
    colli026 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole, I am on this journey with you. MFP is the greatest tool I have found so far. I have never been consistent at logging my meals and exercise until I found MFP. It is a huge help! It is also great to have friends here to help motivate you and keep you from giving up. Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other. Good luck and remember, you CAN do this!:smile:
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole love to have you as a new friend we can go on this journey together friend me if you'd like a supportive friend on a site that is wonderful!:smile: