30 Day Shred Results - Husband and Wife

Options
For anyone who is considering doing 30 Day Shred, my husband and I just completed it and I thought I would share our results. We did all 30 days, 10 days at each level with 1 day of rest between levels. On our 4th to last day we had to skip b/c we were moving all day long, but we did make it up. But no other breaks. In addition to Shred we were pretty strict with logging our calories and eating our exercise calories we also ran 3-4 miles 3-4 days a week.

I am 32 yo, 5'7", with a starting weight of 183. At the end I lost 7 lbs all together, 1.5" on my waist, 2.5" on my hips and 0.5" on my thigh.

My husband is 29 yo, 6"0", with a starting weight of 264. At the end he had lost 15 lbs and 3.5" from his waist.

I would totally recommend this video to anyone!!

Replies

• Texangrrl
    Options
    Way to go! Ive just started out, ive been eyeballing the dvd, but I'm scared:happy: .
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    WOW I really wanted to buy a copy but they don't provide my dvd region on amazon. =/
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have lost a lot of inches from the video as well. :smile:
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I have purchased the video and I love it. Nice tough workout but anyone can do it!! I am only doing it three times a week with other exercise, but I can feel the burn already!
  • jennlabori
    Options
    I download the dvd on to my laptop i'm starting tomorrow ! thx for sharing
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is impressive! Congrats to both of you!!
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just got this yesterday and was debating on when I should start.
    Thanks for posting!!!
    Looks like I'll be starting tonight ;)

(btw- for anyone who has NetFlix out there....it's available :D)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!