3 Weeks into P90X- - with pics!

Options
belly.jpg

Ok, here is a before and after of only 3 weeks of P90X!!! I have lost 17 pounds by strict healthy diet, counting calories, exercsie and water. I started doing P90X because I know it gets results....I am hoping to work towards my profile pic as the result I am looking for (of course in my own physical form). I know it can be done- - I can see my results so far and it fuels me to keep pushing!

P90X + MFP + HEALTHY DIET + DEDICATION = SUCCESS!!!!!

Excuse the mess in the background....packing for my new house!!

Replies

• CaraColleen
    CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!!!! I am doing P90X as well right now, but am not getting results like this unfortunately. Are you doing the 50/30/20 fat shredder diet?
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    This is amazing!!!!! I am doing P90X as well right now, but am not getting results like this unfortunately. Are you doing the 50/30/20 fat shredder diet?

No, I did an overall diet change, watch my calories, and I am doing the p90x lean routine. I was thinking about doing the fat shredder, but I am not a meat person...I am going to do what I can but I eat a ton of fruits and veggies, meat several times/day, and I only allow outright carbs once a day (like rice and quinoa and the like; I am alergic to gluten so I can't eat normal carbs like regular bread, chips, most snack foods, etc.) I also try and drink about 80 oz of water a day and eat 5-6 times a day (even if one of those times are plain baby carrots). The results will come! I also try to keep my calories around 1200 even when I burn them off for total consumed per day. That way I am burning it off faster, if I need more I eat more, but often times I find that I do not need more! :)

And of course, I am FAITHFUL to MFP, logging everything I put in my mouth and having friends on here to help keep me accountable...
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Incredible! What a difference. Proud of you!!
  • BNDelarosa
    Options
    That is SOOOO awesome! Congrats and keep up the good work!!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    belly.jpg

Ok, here is a before and after of only 3 weeks of P90X!!! I have lost 17 pounds by strict healthy diet, counting calories, exercsie and water. I started doing P90X because I know it gets results....I am hoping to work towards my profile pic as the result I am looking for (of course in my own physical form). I know it can be done- - I can see my results so far and it fuels me to keep pushing!

P90X + MFP + HEALTHY DIET + DEDICATION = SUCCESS!!!!!

Excuse the mess in the background....packing for my new house!!

Amazing work so far! Congrats.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I have the P90X but am too chicken to start it. Have been thinking that now is the time. You look amazing!!!
  • CaraColleen
    CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
    Options

No, I did an overall diet change, watch my calories, and I am doing the p90x lean routine. I was thinking about doing the fat shredder, but I am not a meat person...I am going to do what I can but I eat a ton of fruits and veggies, meat several times/day, and I only allow outright carbs once a day (like rice and quinoa and the like; I am alergic to gluten so I can't eat normal carbs like regular bread, chips, most snack foods, etc.) I also try and drink about 80 oz of water a day and eat 5-6 times a day (even if one of those times are plain baby carrots). The results will come! I also try to keep my calories around 1200 even when I burn them off for total consumed per day. That way I am burning it off faster, if I need more I eat more, but often times I find that I do not need more! :)

And of course, I am FAITHFUL to MFP, logging everything I put in my mouth and having friends on here to help keep me accountable...

You go girl! Thinspiration :)
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done, keep it up! Sure can tell you are putting in some seriously hard work:smile:
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nice results!
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job! P90X rocks. Keep it up!
  • lorradear
    lorradear Posts: 6
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome. I'm hearing a lot about P90X it seems to be popular. I may check it out and try it as well.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Looks like more than 17lbs! Nice job!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    girl..wow!!!! I can't belive you have such huge results so soon!!! You look GREAT! :) I can't wait to see your afters!!!
  • aisenbart
    aisenbart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation so far! Keep up the good work! I'm sure the results already help you keep it up.
  • DelishiaDanielle
    DelishiaDanielle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    amazing! I'm considering trying P90X but I'm scared. I was just taking about it this morning. That is def. motivation to start it!
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!!! I am glowing with gratidtude for all the comments so far!!!!!! I LOVE MFP PEEPS!!!!
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    Looks like more than 17lbs! Nice job!

I didn't realize until I looked at these pics how much I had changed...my husband hadn't either....thanks!
  • orangefizzz
    Options
    You look great! How many times a week did you do p90x??
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    You look great! How many times a week did you do p90x??

I was doing about 4-6 days a week but have made a committment to doing it daily. I also do the lean routine which focuses more on cardio and not just muscle build so it helps really shred the inches!
  • k80_k
    k80_k Posts: 6
    Options
    Good work! I've been thinking about trying p90x now that I moved to a place with a big living room! Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!