Hi :)

Options
I have been on MFP for awhile and I have lurked on the message boards, but I'm finally going to introduce myself. :)

I'm Alaina and I'm 20 years old. I've been aware of my weight problem since I was in preschool, and it's time to change for good. It's extremely difficult to juggle school, work, and a social life while trying to begin/maintain a healthy life so friends and motivation are strongly encouraged.

:)

Replies

• ronkelley2
    ronkelley2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remeber there are ups and downs with this......and it does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi, it's nice to meet you.

It looks like you have been doing well so far, so well done.

Feel free to add me and good luck.
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey:) I"m Ashley and I'll be 20 in a few weeks. Feel free to add me!
  • oswab804
    oswab804 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It sure is hard to maintain a helathy lifestyle sometimes, I have a husband who eats whatever he wants and twig friends who indulge daily! However my body wont let me indulge cause I will just gain weight!

Nice to meet you girl! Feel free to add me :-)
  • fitandfabb
    Options
    Thank you, everybody! It's nice to meet people on here!
  • haeffel2
    haeffel2 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm also a college student just looking to finally get fit! You seem to have a great attitude about it all and I'll be here for you if you need support!:]
  • monasul
    monasul Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I am kinda new here too! I am also a college student and want to lose weight before i go to college again in September ! :) feel free to add me :)