nice to meet everybody i need some tips

Options
Hi im new to myfitnesspal! Im trying to lose about 15 more pounds. Does anyone have any tips on how to keep my stomach full without eating a lot. and please dont say drink water. i do drink plenty of water but it does not fill me up and keep me full. It actually gives me a tummy ache and makes me feel like im more hungry. I have too high of expectations lol i feel lilke i should just drop these 15 pounds like its nothing. i only weigh 130 but im so not happy with my body. I had a baby 9 months ago and im ready to get back into my pre pregnancy clothes!! Any tips would be great! I also do zumba on my wii up to 7 days a week, i have small children so that makes it difficult sometimes so i dont always get my workout in on some days.

Replies

• brittajane87
    brittajane87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    First of all, welcome! This is a great place for motivation as well as information. First of all, how tall are you? I would look so silly if I was 115, but I guess that might be a height thing. Good luck on your journey to come :)

Have you tried munching on nuts and things like that? Pack a baggie of them in your purse (and add the cals to your diary after you measure them out) so that they are counted for the day...the should give you some energy when you are feeling hungry! I know you said you don't want to do water as a solution, but have you tried tea? I find that is a nice alternative at times! In my opinion, it isn't so important when you eat as how much you eat...so as long as you eat when you are hungry, make sure it is within your goals.

I suggest adding some type of weight training, yoga, pilates, etc. to your workout...zumba is great for cardio, but other exercise is important for toning.
  • m1c1cunn
    m1c1cunn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am having a hard time meeting my calorie goals. I just can't seem to take in enough which I do believe is the culprit for a lot of my weight gain. Any suggestions?
  • staceylcash
    Options
    Well im 5'3 actually. I will try the nuts, thanks! Im on my phone so i cant figure out how to
    Add my weight loss. Im now at 127 :) so zumba must be working for me!!