Insanity Round 3!

Options
This is now a lifestyle.....Did P90X and Insanity once already! Finished the second round of p90x and insanity but had to take a break half way through....So, I'm re-starting Insanity.....Wish me luck! HA

Replies

• luvmyfmlyof5
    Options
    i have been on the fence about buying insanity for myself but I think I have convinced my self to do it. Do you like it? Is it as hard as the people on the testimonial say?

Sandie
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    I love it!!!!! You wont get better results! But it's very, very hard! Get through the second week and your fine......You will start seeing and loving the results....
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do p90x but the frames around all my doors are too big to support my chinup bar
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I think Insanity is the hardest program out there hands down. Someone described it to me as breaking you down and rebuilding you better and stronger.

all the best
  • stephielove001
    Options
    I tried insanity for a couple weeks at my tennis conditioning lol. I definitely felt the burn haha. how much does it cost?
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    I wish I could do p90x but the frames around all my doors are too big to support my chinup bar
    _________

i had the same problem.......Use the bands.....I used all of them together which simulated my body weight! Always a solution haha
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    I think Insanity is the hardest program out there hands down. Someone described it to me as breaking you down and rebuilding you better and stronger.

all the best
    _______

Thank you! Thats what happens! Your dripping wet before you even start the "actual" workout! It flips traditional workouts on it's head.....It really is insane! Thanks for the well wishes! Best of luck to you as well!
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    I tried insanity for a couple weeks at my tennis conditioning lol. I definitely felt the burn haha. how much does it cost?
    ______

It didnt cost me anything but I believe you can look on craigslist or other sites for under 50.00 for everything
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    _________

i had the same problem.......Use the bands.....I used all of them together which simulated my body weight! Always a solution haha

I'm just finishing up my last week of Insanity. I was hesitant about P90X because of the chinup bar due to the same issue. Now I know what to substitute it with! Thanks!

I will definitely need a break after this last week. It's been a rough one but I hope to get back into it again for Round 2!

Good luck with round 3!
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    Good luck with round 3!
    _____

Thanks! Down from 238 overall and I'm at 11% body fat from 26%.....Stay motivated!
  • xstarburrst
    xstarburrst Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 3 of insanity and its awesome! I've done it on and off since december, but never consistently. I'm doing the full program this time though and seeing how great of results i can get! I'm down 6 lbs, and I can tell the difference already..I highly recommend it! Be warned though..it really is one of the hardest workouts. I drip more sweat during a 38 minute video than I do going on a 5 mile run!

Also, If you search google, there are websites with links to all the videos if you don't want to invest!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Mines in the mail :)
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity last year and it wore me out! It was a good calorie burner, but the set up wasn't for me.

I signed up for what was describe as "Insanity Boot Camp" through CE which did not mention anything about working out in a group to a DVD with a trainer. I personally don't like working out to a video, but that's just me. I like working out in a group setting with a trainer. I do like Beach Body products, their site and their coaches. Very motivating.
  • haeffel2
    haeffel2 Posts: 34
    Options
    My friends and I have been doing insanity for almost a month now and we do it every morning at 6:30 before we all have work. It was a big commitment at first, but I started feeling more awake throughout the day, I adjusted to getting up early, and it helps so much to have a group (about 5 of us, give or take) to motivate me to workout! It's very challenging, but I'm seeing and feeling the results!
    Mad props for your 3rd round!:]
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I almost completed a round of P90X and have been wanting/needing to start up again. I have to use the bands, I'm afraid I will tear down my door frames...LOL.
    I have always wanted to try Insanity, but I've heard it's very very hard. Maybe one day in the near future I can get my hands on a copy and attempt it.

Congrats on making it this far.
  • becky3277
    becky3277 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    How do you sub the chin up bar with bands???
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The chin up bar actually fits on my door frames, but what I did was wrap the bands around the bar.
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    How do you sub the chin up bar with bands???
    _____

There is a device that the bands go through and then it closes in the door........